Molly Refuses... | The Boneyard

Molly Refuses...

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Funny and intentionally? provocative thread title. My first thought was "Molly Dent refuses to accept mop up duty role"

Regarding clip, I think that her view has definitely become the mainstream. Hate against UConn is clearly only disguised hate against WCBB.

Reaction Score
You don't watch it, and the streak hurts women's basketball? And you worship the runs by the men? We get it. Thank's Molly.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
NO idea who keeps spouting that garbage. I'm sure it's out there. But... UCONN Hit 100 wins in a row. EVERYONE was talking about it. How is free publicity like that bad for WCBB? Hell, there are even 2 threads about it on the men's board. It's an accomplishment NO ONE has ever achieved. They deserve every accolade they receive...

By the way, very eloquent and well said by her in that clip...

Reaction Score
Funny and intentionally? provocative thread title. My first thought was "Molly Dent refuses to accept mop up duty role"

Regarding clip, I think that her view has definitely become the mainstream. Hate against UConn is clearly only disguised hate against WCBB.
I think there is a lot of hate within the WBB community - there has been Geno hate/jealousy since he started beating up on woman coaches, now there is additional "not good for the game" hate inside WCBB.

Reaction Score
NO idea who keeps spouting that garbage. I'm sure it's out there. But.. UCONN Hit 100 wins in a row. EVERYONE was talking about it. How is free publicity like that bad for WCBB? Hell, there are even 2 threads about it on the men's board. It's an accomplishment NO ONE has ever achieved. They deserve every accolade they receive..

By the way, very eloquent and well said by her in that clip..

I disagree Eric---it isn't garbage!!! The smell is much more dense and rancid than that!! I'm naive, and lived a cloistered life (ha ha ha) but I have always wondered how boys and men could not want only the best for Women in every avenue of life---but with Uconn women's success--I suspect some jealousy enters the snake pit....

Reaction Score
Funny and intentionally? provocative thread title. My first Wthought was "Molly Dent refuses to accept mop up duty role"

When did our Molly Bent Get Dented?? Rivalries can get intense enough to end up more than that==However
except for the un-nice comments by Muffet a few years back and the Tenn thing with Maya and family--
Most rivalries have been almost pleasant .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom