Molly Bent fits in well | The Boneyard

Molly Bent fits in well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Against Chattanooga she displayed excellent court awareness and aggressive, even reasonably quick defense. Feet moving and always in good position.

Tonight was more of the same but there was an additional little skill that won't be in a highlite clip and isn't a stat...she dribbled far more at the top of the key and at least twice did what point guards need to do to get things started. She made dribble penetration moves that she would not have even thought about a few weeks ago. Smart kid who's learning with each game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Though it was subtle, I agree. I thought she was stronger with the ball and less rushed. I'd like to see a few pull-up jumpers too.

Molly defends pretty well too. She's definitely in shape. I'm glad she's not Bent out of shape. :D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
For me, other than being blown away in that first quarter, the best part of the game was seeing the youngsters get their legs under them and start to figure out how to contribute out there. Kyla is looking more and more comfortable with handling the ball up around the key; both she and Molly understand floor spacing and movement much better than many freshmen have. And Natalie continues to hustle and grow her game. Meghan correctly observed that she's still allowing herself to be too effected down low, but she's showing she's resilient.

Reaction Score
Glad to see some Molly love, I like what i've seen from her. She's a baller and will make a lot of big plays for this team over the next fours years. Geno and his staff have a keen eye for guard talent, I think Bent will add to that legacy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom