Molly article | The Boneyard

Molly article

Reaction Score
if only
No one knows, but we have more than one example of players at UConn surprising fans with improvement. Molly has all the characteristics, if not all the skills, to contribute at UConn. I will say comparisons to Tierny (nothing against TL, she has been excellent in her role) are off base. Molly's role as last off the bench (IF, that is indeed what happens) will be completely redefined from Tierny's role the past few years. True for whoever is last off the bench. Next years team will redefine the levels of play at UConn, IMHO.

Reaction Score
No one knows, but we have more than one example of players at UConn surprising fans with improvement. Molly has all the characteristics, if not all the skills, to contribute at UConn. I will say comparisons to Tierny (nothing against TL, she has been excellent in her role) are off base. Molly's role as last off the bench (IF, that is indeed what happens) will be completely redefined from Tierny's role the past few years. True for whoever is last off the bench. Next years team will redefine the levels of play at UConn, IMHO.
When Kia graduates in 2018, UConn's only guards (with experience) are Crystal and Molly. I am sure Molly will have big contribution to the team at that time.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I believe, and always have, that Molly has the drive and the talent to make some important contribs. Just stay the course.

Reaction Score
When Kia graduates in 2018, UConn's only guards (with experience) are Crystal and Molly. I am sure Molly will have big contribution to the team at that time.
By then, Lexi, Mikayla, Megan, and Andra should all have a year of experience. Call them wings if you wish, but I think they could handle the ball, especially Mikayla based on other folks discussion that she may even play point some day.

Reaction Score
By then, Lexi, Mikayla, Megan, and Andra should all have a year of experience. Call them wings if you wish, but I think they could handle the ball, especially Mikayla based on other folks discussion that she may even play point some day.
Yes, Mikayla and AEH are good guards but Molly will have 2 years experience in UConn.
We will have to wait and see.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom