Mojo | The Boneyard

Mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Things weren't looking great, lots of missed shots, losing defensive assignments, MSU shooting lights out (it seemed), so I felt I had to change the mojo, at least for what was coming from my energy. So I stripped off my UConn duel championship shirt, and then decided to go the whole way and took a shower, changed my clothes, came back to a 4 point UConn lead, after being down 6. Couldn't be happier to do my part! Final Four!!!!!

Reaction Score
I was wearing my 11' nike shirt with 99, 04 and 11 on the back. After that first second half time out when we were down big. I ran to the clothes drier and pulled out my new uconn shirt I wore Friday night. Ran upstairs cracked open the rest of my beers from Friday night and we dominated from that moment on.

Complete mojo reversal!

Onions!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I'm not sure I can survive this run.
Last season, I had a quad bypass, along with a couple other major arterial surgeries. Since finishing stage 2 of cardiac rehab last March, I haven't missed too many days at the gym, just trying to keep myself in good shape and not get into the position I was in a couple years back.
Well, as a mojo contribution, I put forth an extra effort workout the day of the St. Joe's game.
The Huskies won, so it hit it even harder prior to the 'Nova game.
The Huskies won, so this morning, I went kind of all out and did my usual 90 minute routine in 70 minutes.
Not sure I have two more workout increases in me. But I'm damned sure going to try.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Throughout the 2011 run and during the few games this tournament that my son was around he stood to my left (too damned excited to sit) as we watched the games. Shortly after the second half began I moved to get something (don't even remember what) stopped, placing me at his left, and we started our run. I refused to move (or let him move) back to our earlier positions and we had it all under control. That my friends is what did it.

Reaction Score
Cracked open a new Rolling Rock and started chanting defense right before UConn's 12-0 run. Kept chanting defense for every MSU offensive possession.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Had to chase my 3yo all afternoon at my aunts 75th birthday party. Caught him in her bedroom, jumping on bed. Game was on aunts tiny TINY TV. run started, didn't dare move until game was over

Reaction Score
I drink my customary Bass Ales for the game but I switched to some Palms in the second half and that helped carry us to victory.

Reaction Score
Kahlid couldn't pee in the ocean from a rowboat against Gonzaga in 99. Today Giffey had the same problem and...... WE Won!

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
In 2004 Duhon (IIRC it was Duhon) sank a three at the buzzer which was meaningless except that final boxscore made it appear to be a one point game, we go on to win it all. In 2011 (I don't even remember who, possibly Knight) a similar thing happens against Kentucky, we go on to win it all.

Both games at the Garden had at the buzzer, meaningless prayer three pointers from our opponents fall. I see this as a great sign.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm not sure I can survive this run.
Last season, I had a quad bypass, along with a couple other major arterial surgeries. Since finishing stage 2 of cardiac rehab last March, I haven't missed too many days at the gym, just trying to keep myself in good shape and not get into the position I was in a couple years back.
Well, as a mojo contribution, I put forth an extra effort workout the day of the St. Joe's game.
The Huskies won, so it hit it even harder prior to the 'Nova game.
The Huskies won, so this morning, I went kind of all out and did my usual 90 minute routine in 70 minutes.
Not sure I have two more workout increases in me. But I'm damned sure going to try.

Best be prepared to move on to the next life Rich. We love ya, but priorities are in order. I think it's fair if the Boneyard ponies up for your funeral. I'm in for $20.

(don't die Rich)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET