Mojo Update | The Boneyard

Mojo Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Visiting el cuñado in northern Mass, I head down on 95. Exit 27a is blocked: wild turkeys...

Get off my exit, heading home. I've lived here now 3 years, know all the pets. An unfamiliar man walking a straight-up Siberian Husky I've never seen.

The mojo is strong this year.

Reaction Score
Was at a birthday party with my 5 year old this am at one of those bounce house places. One of the other kids parents originally from Kansas so of course we talked crap. Kids all tried to jump across inflatable balls like in wipeout show. Kansas parents kid wiped out hard (kids are like rubber but this kid seriously looked in pain, not that I'd revel in it...) My kid with her CT bloodline made it across first try. Got home and checked mail and my wife had her statement from Wells Fargo sent from Des Moines. It's so freakin on!

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score

Mr. Mojo Risin', Mr. Mojo Risin'
Got to keep on risin'
Mojo Risin', gotta Mojo Risin'
Mr. Mojo Risin', gotta keep on risin'
Risin', risin'
Gone risin', risin'
I'm gone risin', risin'
I gotta risin', risin'
Well, risin', risin'
I gotta, wooo, yeah, risin'
Whoa, oh yeah

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Wife made turkey sausage for dinner, her damn diet so we all suffer, so I threw that on a roll and grabbed the ketchup................... then I pooped!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Wife made turkey sausage for dinner, her damn diet so we all suffer, so I threw that on a roll and grabbed the ketchup.... then I pooped!

Yeah, we're doing the turkey sausage thing too. Neither of us likes turkey. I had to go to the store to pick up some Rolling Rock, so figured I'd grab some edible turkey thing while there.

My wife saw me unpack the bag and before I said a word, her immediate reaction was, "I AM NOT PUTTING KETCHUP ON THAT!"

So I'm making tomato sauce with extra tomato paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom