Mojo alert! | The Boneyard

Mojo alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
While walking around in Bangkok today I found myself trailing an older gentleman wearing a UConn cap! I asked him if he had watched the game. He had no idea what I was talking about so I gave him the cliff's notes version. Oh well. But still. Mojo!

Reaction Score
No but I can get it on WatchESPN. I spent today in a haze after having woken up at 4am to watch. Tonight it's on at 2:15am my time. :-/

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
While walking around in Bangkok today I found myself trailing an older gentleman wearing a UConn cap! I asked him if he had watched the game. He had no idea what I was talking about so I gave him the cliff's notes version. Oh well. But still. Mojo!

There's only one reason an "older gentleman" would be walking around Bangkok. And it's not to watch basketball.

Reaction Score
There's only one reason an "older gentleman" would be walking around Bangkok. And it's not to watch basketball.

Hahaha - well in his defense he appeared like the respectable type...but yeah ya never know.

Reaction Score
No but I can get it on WatchESPN. I spent today in a haze after having woken up at 4am to watch. Tonight it's on at 2:15am my time. :-/

FYI, the noise at the XL center was the loudest I ever experienced in the last 4 minutes of the game. I never saw it coming, thought the game was over at 38-28 SMU. Then somehow UConn came through. The crowd was phenomenal!!! They never gave up!!!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Rode my bike this morning with my wife and son! 12 miles but I pretended it was fifty. Each one of us had a cell phone so that ticked off the three cell phone number. Wore my 2011 UConn championship hat, son wore UConn bb tshirt and first people we came across were people who as they passed us shouted Go UConn. Not bad for down here in SC.

On way back came across a guy who was wearing a BCU shirt and he looked miserable. Final thing a saw was a car with Duke sticker. The mojo is definitely saying we are DOOOOOMED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom