MoJet = EFFORT! Never give-up, never surrender! | The Boneyard

MoJet = EFFORT! Never give-up, never surrender!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I have never understood the wisdom of putting yourself into stands full of metal chairs, much as I admire MoJeff.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I have never understood the wisdom of putting yourself into stands full of metal chairs, much as I admire MoJeff.
This is no different than outfielders running into fences/walls in the outfield in pursuit of fly balls. Your sole focus is on catching the ball. You know the fence/wall is there, but you’re not concerned about it. Lots of players have been injured running into outfield walls. None more that Minnie Minoso of the White Sox and Indians. The walls in all MLB parks are padded now, no so back in the 40’s, 50’s and early 60’s. Some outfield walls were made of bricks with zero give when an outfielder ran into it. :confused:

I remember seeing a highlight video on ESPN of a minor league outfielder that ran through a plywood fence that was designed to “give” if hit with enough force. He did, and it did. No doubt that player was focused on the ball, paying no attention to the fence. He was just trying to make a play.

Going into the stands is a lot safer, there are ALWAYS people sitting courtside in those metal chairs that will cushion your fall. ;)

Last edited:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I keep hoping MoJeff escapes Dallas to a coach that really appreciates her - can't quite figure out what is happening in Dallas.

Reaction Score
I keep hoping MoJeff escapes Dallas to a coach that really appreciates her - can't quite figure out what is happening in Dallas.
A team like Seattle, who could use a point guard that can shoot when Sue retires. Canada will never be a good shooter, but Moriah, and Canada would be a great tandem, speed, penetration, good defense, ability to pass.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Not exactly the UConn approach rushing to check on and help Morriah up. :oops:
No kidding. Bella Alarie is the only one to even show up.

Check out the demeanor of this year's All-Star Game MVP. On the offensive end, she extends her arms in the classic pouting "I can't believe you didn't pass me the ball" gesture, and then in transition she JOGS to midcourt and then literally stops, while her teammate is in full sprint back to defend.

SMDH. The culture on that team has to be suffocating for Moriah.

Reaction Score

Check out the demeanor of this year's All-Star Game MVP. On the offensive end, she extends her arms in the classic pouting "I can't believe you didn't pass me the ball" gesture, and then in transition she JOGS to midcourt and then literally stops, while her teammate is in full sprint back to defend.

I don't know that it makes a difference but isn't Bella Alarie a Princeton graduate? Probably got that culture from her playground days, wherever it was.

Reaction Score
The geek in me loves the thread's Galaxy Quest title. Love Mo too... thanking, chatting, shaking hands with the fans who caught her. :)

Reaction Score

Upon reviewing the clip again, Isabelle Harrison got there before Bella Alarie.

Reaction Score
I would love to see her match-up with Stewie again.
Mo and Canada would be a great duo in Seattle. That would keep Seattle in the contention for a few years. The only problem is the salary cap.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom