Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
2f0dfc24af5b11e1b2fe1231380205bf_7.jpg

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Awesome- hope she gets to enjoy a nice, mild New England summer because the first winter, even if it's relatively mild like last year, will be a shock to the system.

Reaction Score
I see Moriah is wearing #4. So, Morgan is #3, Moriah is #4.....let's see if Breanna keeps her HS #30, or switches it up a bit.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I see Moriah is wearing #4. So, Morgan is #3, Moriah is #4.....let's see if Breanna keeps her HS #30, or switches it up a bit.
Think I read she will keep #30.

HGN

Reaction Score
Pap49 , You The Man !!!!!!

The stall looks like MoJeff has already been getting in some workouts too.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Got a link to her picture? Her smile is just as dazzling as her dribbling skills.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Looks like her locker is next to Kelly's - maybe this year Kelly won't be *quite* so spent in the locker room after games as she was last year playing 40 mins and guarding power forwards twice her size :D

Reaction Score
Its nice that Nike is so nice with all their shoe and clothes???

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Moriah, meet Kelly.

Kelly was once known as "omnu". She thought nobody knew her back then. Everybody who has played UConn in the last few years knows her now.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What is up with those God-awful orange boxes??? Hopefully none of them get the urge to suddenly "punch something orange!"

Reaction Score
Awesome- hope she gets to enjoy a nice, mild New England summer because the first winter, even if it's relatively mild like last year, will be a shock to the system.
I'll bet she's prepared for a much worse winter than will be experienced. Don't you think schools recruiting her would have her convinced that CT weather is colder than the north pole? Besides, being in CT means she will miss the 100 degree temperatures expected in the Dallas area this weekend, and did I mention 95% humidity? Besides, Geno's program will enable her to generate copious amounts of heat this winter, and Stef will have her out on one of her sleds. No worries.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
What is up with those God-awful orange boxes??? Hopefully none of them get the urge to suddenly "punch something orange!"
Nike orange, not putrid Tennessee orange.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I'll bet she's prepared for a much worse winter than will be experienced. Don't you think schools recruiting her would have her convinced that CT weather is colder than the north pole? Besides, being in CT means she will miss the 100 degree temperatures expected in the Dallas area this weekend, and did I mention 95% humidity? Besides, Geno's program will enable her to generate copious amounts of heat this winter, and Stef will have her out on one of her sleds. No worries.
It is a lovely 75 and rainy in DFW right now. Of course, that will break and it will be 95 later with 95 percent humidity. We Texans handle haet MUCH better than cold though.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kelly to Moriah: "I'm calling you 'Urnu.'"

Kelly should be a good influence on Moriah.

Pap--where do you get student ID cards and pics in the locker room?? I need to place an order for a drivers license that says I'm 29 years old. :D

Reaction Score
Think I read she will keep #30.

You are probably correct on this. Alas, she probably isn't interested in a 00 jersey - if ever there was a UConn player who could rock that number, it's Breanna Stewart. :p

Reaction Score
Moriah, meet Kelly.

Kelly was once known as "omnu". She thought nobody knew her back then. Everybody who has played UConn in the last few years knows her now.

Practically every player has a nickname. Steph's family call her NayNay.

Reaction Score
I remember Kelly sprinting full court, full tilt in the last 2 seconds of the Kentucky game for the game tying basket at the half.
She was interviewed just a minute afterwards and she wasn't even breathing hard. The astounding thing is as hard as she worked, and playing people a lot
larger than her, I don't think she missed one minute because of injury. That lady is Superwoman dressed as Kelly Faris.
We do not have to worry so much this year about foul trouble, espcially the bigs. What a rotation. Scorers, rebounders, shot blockers, and may I say the greatest screening team you will
ever see on a basketball court, men or women. If the opposing ladies do not have their head on a swivel, here comes Stef.
She IS the best screener I have ever saw, and can't wait to see her wreak havoc again this year !
Gosh I love those young ladies !

Kim / slimmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member