Mobile season tickets | The Boneyard

Mobile season tickets

Reaction Score
Has anyone else had trouble downloading their season tickets? I followed the instructions to the letter and absolutely nothing appeared. Technology is great when it works; disastrous when it doesn’t.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I accessed my season tickets today, but I only attempted to download the parking and game tickets for Fort Hays on November 7. I was able to download both of them successfully and save them to Google Pay on my Android phone. They both worked. However, there was one oddity: the parking ticket said it was for November 1, whereas the game ticket had the correct date of 11/7.

This is way better than my experience during the summer with my Connecticut Sun season tickets, which never really worked with Google Pay. Mohegan Sun was very helpful, and sent me links to access a scannable image of the ticket for each game, and I could use that to gain admission.

The UConn tickets appear to be scannable and should work straightforwardly when I attempt to go to the Fort Hays game (except for that date glitch regarding the parking).

Last edited:

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I clicked on the UConnHuskies.com/myaccount link in the email from UConn using my iphone and logged in using my UConn username and password. The tickets show up under "My Account".

I was able to transfer the 11/7 and 11/14 game tickets to apple wallet. I`ll do the others later.

One possibility for the trouble is that "My Account" doesn`t show up when you log in. There are three parallel bars next to UCONN at the top of the page - touch them, then a menu appears and hit "My Account" at the bottom of the menu. Hopefully they are there.

If not, I don`t know. Good luck, hopefully the Ticket Office can help if this doesn`t work.

BTW, thanks for letting me know that UConn had sent the email out, I had not seen it. The UConn emails sometimes end up under "Promotions", which I do not check frequently.

Reaction Score
Has anyone else had trouble downloading their season tickets? I followed the instructions to the letter and absolutely nothing appeared. Technology is great when it works; disastrous when it doesn’t.
I have had a ton of trouble with the electronic tickets. I called ticket office today and they were helpful. What do ticket holders do if they don’t have a phone or computer access?? They should have given ans option of print or electronic. Imo

Reaction Score
I have had a ton of trouble with the electronic tickets. I called ticket office today and they were helpful. What do ticket holders do if they don’t have a phone or computer access?? They should have given ans option of print or electronic. Imo
The option to get tickets in mail still available if you call.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom