Mob City | The Boneyard

Mob City

Reaction Score
The commercials looked good, but my stupid dvr didn't record it. I will have to see of they are replaying it.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
It wasn't bad.

Spoiler

Good twist with Bernthal killing the comedian. I was thinking well this is gonna kinda be "so what" if he sets off the flare and they come nab everyone, where's the story??? Then he shoots him. :eek: Ok things just got interesting.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
It wasn't bad.

Spoiler

Good twist with Bernthal killing the comedian. I was thinking well this is gonna kinda be "so what" if he sets off the flare and they come nab everyone, where's the story??? Then he shoots him. :eek: Ok things just got interesting.

dude, don't post a spoiler after someone just said they didn't see it lol. if you are at least put a load of spaces after spoiler. but yes, I didn't see that coming. between american horror story, walking dead and now this, my dvr is going to explode. this really is the golden age of tv as someone said at the emmy's this year.

husky, its probably on demand by now.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
dude, don't post a spoiler after someone just said they didn't see it lol. if you are at least put a load of spaces after spoiler. but yes, I didn't see that coming. between american horror story, walking dead and now this, my dvr is going to explode. this really is the golden age of tv as someone said at the emmy's this year.

husky, its probably on demand by now.
They can stop reading as soon as they see "spoiler". That's kinda the point of writing it. Dude.:cool:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I dunno. Seemed kinda slow moving. In the course of 2 hours I was hoping to find an interesting character I liked. The only one who came close was Hecky. And we won't be seeing him again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom