Mo to play in Turkey | The Boneyard

Mo to play in Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
There are some nice beaches in Turkey. When my brother was trying to get transferred there (he's in the Army) we would talk about renting a condo and just laying on the beach all day.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
I'm not an expert on these things but I think Turkey's league is pretty strong. Galatasaray is where Jewell Loyd played last year. I'll be interested to see if they bring Jewell back and team those two up.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If anyone knows, just out of curiousity, what can a first year female basketball player of Mo's noteriety expect to make playing in Turkey? A ballpark figure will do. :rolleyes:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If anyone knows, just out of curiousity, what can a first year female basketball player of Mo's noteriety expect to make playing in Turkey? A ballpark figure will do. :rolleyes:
Not sure, but it should be maybe 5x her WNBA salary. Definitely 6-figures somewhere.

That's a good league. Diana played there (when she failed the bogus drug test).

Reaction Score
Now she will be able to watch aunts/odalisques being put in sacks and thrown into the Bosphorus.

(Repeat)
"If I had my life to live again, Jeeves, I would start it as an orphan without any aunts. Don't they put aunts in sacks in Turkey and drop them in the Bosphorus?"
"Odalisques, sir, I understand. Not aunts."

(From The Code of the Woosters)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I think Bone plays on that team, but I think there may be a few Galatsaray teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom