MO. Has a Press Conference Scheduled For Friday AM | The Boneyard

MO. Has a Press Conference Scheduled For Friday AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Don't usually have a press conference to say you're staying.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Maybe they're announcing one of their coaches is getting a raise.
Or fired. Another ACC connection.

Reaction Score
Hasn't Mizzou called press conferences or publicized meetings of their curators during this process that ended up yielding no info?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
spoiler alert:

mizzu to sec. sec now needs 2 east teams to balance divisions. if they stay with the out of footprint stuff then wvu +1 of vt/ncst/md is game. that makes the b12 add lville/byu/cincy. if the b12 takes wvu before sec does then 2 acc teams are needed for sec instead of 1. either way this all forces nd for big10 or acc. they want east coast so acc adds nd/uconn/ruty and guess who? temple! why? they have the eagles stadium and the only big city on the coast left thats completely up for grabs, to boot they are bball ready. big10 then grabs kan/kst/ist and ?. pac is happy at 12 and the b12 is stable for 5 years until tex/tt/ok/okst ditch 1 day and the big12 becomes the big south/confusa/mwc/wac lol.

Reaction Score
spoiler alert:

mizzu to sec. acc now needs 2 east teams. if they stay with the out of footprint stuff then wvu +1 of vt/ncst/md is game. that makes the b12 add lville/byu/cincy. if the b12 takes wvu before sec does then 2 acc teams are needed for acc. either way this all forces nd for big10 or acc. they want east coast so acc adds nd/uconn/ruty and guess who? temple! why? they have the eagles stadium and the only big city on the coast left thats completely up for grabs, to boot they are bball ready. big10 then grabs kan/kst/ist and ?. pac is happy at 12 and the b12 is stable for 5 years until tex/tt/ok/okst ditch 1 day and the big12 becomes the big south/confusa/mwc/wac lol.

I was thinking the same thing.

Reaction Score
spoiler alert:

mizzu to sec. acc now needs 2 east teams. if they stay with the out of footprint stuff then wvu +1 of vt/ncst/md is game. that makes the b12 add lville/byu/cincy. if the b12 takes wvu before sec does then 2 acc teams are needed for acc. either way this all forces nd for big10 or acc. they want east coast so acc adds nd/uconn/ruty and guess who? temple! why? they have the eagles stadium and the only big city on the coast left thats completely up for grabs, to boot they are bball ready. big10 then grabs kan/kst/ist and ?. pac is happy at 12 and the b12 is stable for 5 years until tex/tt/ok/okst ditch 1 day and the big12 becomes the big south/confusa/mwc/wac lol.

No offense, but besides apparently confusing the SEC with the ACC a few times in your post, it still makes no sense. KSU and ISU to the Big 10? They don't have the academic or athletic pedigree. Temple to the ACC? It's never mentioned because it doesn't fit the profile. You say the Big 12 is stable, but they'd lose 3+ teams. I think your hitting some of that Husky Juice in your avatar. Then again, this whole thing has been weird so maybe you are right. As long as UConn is ok, I'm cool with it (not that I have a say).

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
No offense, but besides apparently confusing the SEC with the ACC a few times in your post, it still makes no sense. KSU and ISU to the Big 10? Temple to the ACC? You say the Big 12 is stable, but they'd lose 3+ teams. I think your hitting some of that Husky Juice in your avatar. Then again, this whole thing has been weird.

i fixed it, i did write acc a few to many times, my bad. kan/kst/ist fit the midwest footprint that the big10 wants and thats all that will be left for them to get to 16.

the goal is 4 bcs conf's and a 4 or 8 team bcs playoff. the big10 getting ist/kan/kst and the pac getting tex/tt/ok/okst kills off any other conf from having enough to rain on the 4 16 team bcs big boys...it will happen slowly...

Reaction Score
Yesterday I went blind reading your post. I had an eye transplant this morning (both of them) and now they're bleeding. I'm begging you.

spoiler alert:

mizzu to sec. sec now needs 2 east teams to balance divisions. if they stay with the out of footprint stuff then wvu +1 of vt/ncst/md is game. that makes the b12 add lville/byu/cincy. if the b12 takes wvu before sec does then 2 acc teams are needed for sec instead of 1. either way this all forces nd for big10 or acc. they want east coast so acc adds nd/uconn/ruty and guess who? temple! why? they have the eagles stadium and the only big city on the coast left thats completely up for grabs, to boot they are bball ready. big10 then grabs kan/kst/ist and ?. pac is happy at 12 and the b12 is stable for 5 years until tex/tt/ok/okst ditch 1 day and the big12 becomes the big south/confusa/mwc/wac lol.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
im going to continue to make your eyes bleed sportsart until u give PP a break.
i'm just trying to turn this board into the wvu CR board...:)

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Hasn't Mizzou called press conferences or publicized meetings of their curators during this process that ended up yielding no info?

They told the press to go home tonight before they met. No story would be forthcoming after tonights meetings.

There's a presser tomorrow but that is thought to be over the new President of the Missouri system and other sundry affairs. Then its a private session again that carries over to Friday and then another presser. Expect the rumor mill to be hot and heavy tomorrow night with unnamed sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom