MNF | The Boneyard

MNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I really don't care about MNF anymore. If there's a compelling game I'll check up on it but otherwise I'm burned out on football by Monday.

With the NFL and college games on Thursday, College on Friday and Saturday and NFL on Sunday (including the night game), I have my fill.

The Thursday/Sunday night combo has killed the golden goose of MNF.

I'm sure that total viewership of the three prime time games is more than what MNF used to get by itself. But MNF isn't must watch TV anymore.

Reaction Score
When I was growing up I couldn't wait to be an adult so that I could watch Monday Night Football.

Now that I am an adult, I rarely tune into the game, unless it is my Giants. If it is not my Giants and I happen to be watching the game, I am in bed during the 2nd quarter. So sad...

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
This week and last week were absolute train-wreck matchups, but the rest of the season has a few really good games, including New Orleans @ Seattle.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I saw some crazy stat the other day that noted the rights to a single MNF game cost more than the total annual rights the EPL got in the US.

I usually fall alseep with it on - but the terrible Giants game last week averaged 10 million viewers so some folks are watching.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Thank goodness for fantasy football implications. It makes even the most unwatchable games watchable.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
In my single days, I'd watch arena league and XFL games. After my daughter turned 1, my sports watching decreased greatly. I'm guessing that the majority of my non-uconn sports viewing will be children's rec sports for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom