Mitigation Plan for Viewing Today | The Boneyard

Mitigation Plan for Viewing Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I really, really, really want this team to do well, play sharp and get a win.

Most of these players had to sit through the rot of the previous staff. It sucks as a youngster when you have poor leadership while you are still developing. Too often it ends up being lost time that you can't recover.

With turnover and good leadership and direction the players can compare the characteristics of a poor organization and a good one.

The on field transition hasn't shown the results of the changes. Yet. I do believe when you change an organizational culture that the last place to show the change is the on field product.

In the meantime, I have to mitigate my real-time reactions. I'm away from home for work in a hotel. I plan on keeping a towel in my hand to reduce the sting of face palms. My bigger concern is that there may not be enough beer in South Carolina to numb the pain that the signal from eyes is sending to my brain.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
Chin Diesel said:
I really, really, really want this team to do well, play sharp and get a win.

Most of these players had to sit through the rot of the previous staff. It sucks as a youngster when you have poor leadership while you are still developing. Too often it ends up being lost time that you can't recover.

With turnover and good leadership and direction the players can compare the characteristics of a poor organization and a good one.

The on field transition hasn't shown the results of the changes. Yet. I do believe when you change an organizational culture that the last place to show the change is the on field product.

In the meantime, I have to mitigate my real-time reactions. I'm away from home for work in a hotel. I plan on keeping a towel in my hand to reduce the sting of face palms. My bigger concern is that there may not be enough beer in South Carolina to numb the pain that the signal from eyes is sending to my brain.

Mitigation plan be damned. Wild, ignorant, optimism is the way to go!

Reaction Score
Chin Deisel quit being an energy vampire and drudging up the ugly past. Nothing good can come from it. Think good thoughts of future greatness and some of it might rub off on the program.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Face palm towel saves me again.

Offense responds to adversity, has a sustained drive, puts points on the baord. Defense responds with a three and out. Coaches switch QB and a predictable 3 and out ensues.

Face palm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek