Missouri Post Game | The Boneyard

Missouri Post Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
according to this guy, everything that went wrong for Mizzou.... was because of Mizzou. It had nothing at all to do with UConn's D! :rolleyes:
Funny but I spoke to a few Mizzou fans on the way out of the stadium who happened to be retired coaches from the area and asked what they thought. They said the UConn D shut down Mizzou. "You guys have an SEC D-Line". "Once you fix your kicking issues--watch out". Very impressed with our team.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Funny but I spoke to a few Mizzou fans on the way out of the stadium who happened to be retired coaches from the area and asked what they thought. They said the UConn D shut down Mizzou. "You guys have an SEC D-Line". "Once you fix your kicking issues--watch out". Very impressed with our team.
This just gave me goosebumps.

I need a life.

Reaction Score
Got news for the Missouri fanatic writer: Villanova does have a much better offense. Better concept; better design. No ... they don't have the OLine that can compete in the SEC; they do have a couple of nice OL pieces. Army was a flukey fluke scoring. Two really bonehead misses obscured what would have been a bout a 120 yard total O.

And ... I would say that Lock isn't what he thinks. Or maybe I just didn't see enough.

They aren't 22nd. They have a top 10 D - probably. (it sounds as if their DLine has been far better than they suspected) But none of the WR, RB or the 2 QB showed much. I think they are in for trouble. (and maybe from a previous doormat Kentucky this week)

Reaction Score
The same here.... the Mizzou fans in around me where very impressed with our defense in general.... Especially that front 3 SEC D-Line" I got out the game very proud of out team.... That is why I decided to fly back home and see them play Navy and visit family :)

Reaction Score
I think Mizzou is in for trouble (and maybe from a previous doormat Kentucky this week)

I don't. Mizzou will beat KY. We beat a team that will get better through the year. That close loss to the Tigers will look even better as the year goes on.

Reaction Score
I don't. Mizzou will beat KY. We beat a team that will get better through the year. That close loss to the Tigers will look even better as the year goes on.

I haven't watched Kentucky ... just scores.

Missouri had trouble running the ball (and let's face it ... they weren't superior RBs) and did not have explosive WRs Defensively>? Yeah, they are damn good. Harris, Brothers and that whole secondary.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I haven't watched Kentucky ... just scores.

Missouri had trouble running the ball (and let's face it ... they weren't superior RBs) and did not have explosive WRs Defensively>? Yeah, they are damn good. Harris, Brothers and that whole secondary.
Once Hansborough is back, that offense will score points. He is that good as to where it will open up some other features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom