Greater Victoria International
Victoria, BC - 10:30 PM ET
TV: None

Video stream:

Audio:

Live stats:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think MSU's lack of experience bites them today but they compete well, could be wrong.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I think MSU's lack of experience bites them today but they compete well, could be wrong.
The lineup that Tara's having to use in the absence of Dodson and Carrington is just as inexperienced.

Reaction Score
The lineup that Tara's having to use in the absence of Dodson and Carrington is just as inexperienced.

Wasn't aware of that. Whats wrong with Carrington?

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Wasn't aware of that. Whats wrong with Carrington?
She had knee surgery over the summer and has been on minutes-restriction all season so far. Someone on our fan board thought she took a hard foul in the Buffalo game and hasn't played since, although she's been very active on the bench, so we're unsure if it's precautionary or what. Coaches haven't said anything, as there's no chalk talk at these kinds of tournaments, and no home game since the Buffalo incident.

Reaction Score
Tara has great flexibility with lineups. A deep (albeit, still a bit inexperienced) bench. I don't know that MSU has any more experience in their lineup than does Stanford from what I have seen. It should be a great game--the game I'm most interested in today.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Will UConn fans be rooting for MSU tonight?
A thunderous YES! And the good news for Dawg fans is I am Two for two today as I had Louisville and SC winning as the other upsets of the day, and of course Indiana!
:)

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Let's go make history and get upset #3 out of 3....

But no, I'm quite realistic to the fact that we stand a great chance of being embarrassed tonight.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Let's go make history and get upset #3 out of 3....

But no, I'm quite realistic to the fact that we stand a great chance of being embarrassed tonight.
You don't think that Mississippi State can at least hang as respectably as Cal Baptist? Come on now.

SimpleDawg

Reaction Score
You don't think that Mississippi State can at least hang as respectably as Cal Baptist? Come on now.

I just heard Vic saying something like "a team that has so little experience will be embarrassed if they haven't worked out their bad habits; and come to play with their inconsistencies still hanging." That got me a little worried.

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
Will be interested to see how we play tonight. Stanford is a great program and always has a tremendous team. While the potential for this years Dawg’s team is high, we have a lot of work to do to get to that point.
Tonight serves as a great opportunity to grow up some. We will see.

Go Dawgs!!!!

Plebe

Reaction Score
Maybe Miss St had a tougher bracket having to go through Green Bay instead of Syracuse? :rolleyes:
Holy crap! I just saw that result. Green Bay in overtime!

Down with the ACC :)

Reaction Score
Holy crap! I just saw that result. Green Bay in overtime!

Down with the ACC :)
Green Bay was leading most of the game before Syracuse came back to take a five point lead in the fourth. Originally the ESPN tracker had Syracuse winning 64-62 but changed it to show overtime. Makes the Boneyard Poll interesting.

SimpleDawg

Reaction Score
Maybe Miss St had a tougher bracket having to go through Green Bay instead of Syracuse? :rolleyes:

They're definitely not bad. You can definitely put Green Bay as the equal to Syracuse, if not better.

There's been a delay in the action since previous game went to overtime. Scheduled now for 10:35 Eastern.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
They're definitely not bad. You can definitely put Green Bay as the equal to Syracuse, if not better.

There's been a delay in the action since previous game went to overtime. Scheduled now for 10:35 Eastern.
Oof. Hope the MSU players have had enough days for their body clocks to adjust. They’ll be playing at what is roughly 12 am home time.

Me personally, to paraphrase Han Solo, I have a bad feeling about this. Unless Carrington is suited up, I’m giving the edge to the Bulldogs.

Reaction Score
Oof. Hope the MSU players have had enough days for their body clocks to adjust. They’ll be playing at what is roughly 12 am home time.

Me personally, to paraphrase Han Solo, I have a bad feeling about this. Unless Carrington is suited up, I’m giving the edge to the Bulldogs.
They are just now doing introductions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom