Mississippi @ Mississippi St (9) - 1/26/20 | The Boneyard

Mississippi @ Mississippi St (9) - 1/26/20

Reaction Score
Starkville, MS - 5:00 PM ET
TV: SEC Network (Tiffany Greene, Steffi Sorensen)

Video stream:

Audio:

Live stats:

Reaction Score
28-6 MSU with time left in the first

Carter 10 pts, 6 reb

Reaction Score
Rickea did not play till 4 mins left in half. Not sure why but must have been a bit in the dog house.

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
Ole Miss has a good coach now but they are over matched against us. Now having said that I liked our energy level and aggressiveness in the first half.
You can tell that Promise Taylor still has a ways to go get fully healthy. But if she can keep getting some more minutes incrementally through the season, that will be a big development for our inside game. Overall a good first half. I really like our depth. The level of play did not vary any regardless of who was on the floor. That can be a big plus for us come Tournament Time.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Espinoza-Hunter has played 10 or fewer minutes in 7 of the last 9 games. Other than a nice effort against LSU she's had no impact since arguably before Thanksgiving.

Have they given up on her? People complain about Geno's player management but at least those struggling to get in the game are freshmen. AEH's halfway through her junior season.

Reaction Score
Have they given up on her? People complain about Geno's player management but at least those struggling to get in the game are freshmen. AEH's halfway through her junior season.

I honestly believe the freshmen and Wiggins have passed her up. Her main strength is her 3 point shooting but her shots have not fallen in a while. Her D is meh, she has improved but still gets beat off the dribble at times. She doesn't exactly rebound a lot either. What is the point in playing her when she is not contributing in ways not scoring? More to the game than just scoring and I think given the current structure of this team without McCowan down low, Vic needs a complete unit of 5 on the floor who does it all.

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
I think AEH is still a good player. Her minutes are down but she is the kind of player that can help us win a game or two down the road. We do have excellent depth so the minutes may be spread around to quite a few players. Her moment to shine will come IMO. Hopefully she will stay positive and when her number is called she will answer the bell.

Reaction Score
I think AEH is still a good player. Her minutes are down but she is the kind of player that can help us win a game or two down the road. We do have excellent depth so the minutes may be spread around to quite a few players. Her moment to shine will come IMO. Hopefully she will stay positive and when her number is called she will answer the bell.

She will have to step up her game significantly as players like Jackson, Matharu and Wiggins are playing much better ball right now, on both sides

I don't know why people are mad or freaking out that she isn't playing. Other players have stepped up a lot and Miss St is doing great.

It won't get a whole lot easier next year either with Madison Hayes coming in.

Reaction Score
She will have to step up her game significantly as players like Jackson, Matharu and Wiggins are playing much better ball right now, on both sides

I don't know why people are mad or freaking out that she isn't playing. Other players have stepped up a lot and Miss St is doing great.

It won't get a whole lot easier next year either with Madison Hayes coming in.
Madison Hayes is the McDonalds selectee but Gaston,the other recruit, is a real steal. I predict she will turn heads next year!

Reaction Score
AEH hasn't chipped in much this season. We have a very crowded backcourt and I suspect at least one or more will transfer in spring after the season ends.

Reaction Score
Xaria Wiggins is coming along really well. I didn't know what her role on this team would be, but she has surprised me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom