Mississippi @ Alabama - 2/11/21 | The Boneyard

Mississippi @ Alabama - 2/11/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Ole Miss with the win over Alabama. They've become one of the hottest teams.

Reaction Score
Lately, the level of interest in live game talk doesn’t seem to be justifying all the time spent making the game threads.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Lately, the level of interest in live game talk doesn’t seem to be justifying all the time spent making the game threads.
I appreciate the effort you put forth in making these game threads. It's a great way to keep information straight for the separate games.

Reaction Score
I think we appreciate all the effort you put forth with these. I just think most of the people focus on the major games than the teams that have little chance to make the postseason. Unfortunately many people missed another great performance by Shakira Austin. That's two straight for her. I guess Ole Miss finally figured out how to use her properly. Moving up that draft board.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I think we appreciate all the effort you put forth with these. I just think most of the people focus on the major games than the teams that have little chance to make the postseason. Unfortunately many people missed another great performance by Shakira Austin. That's two straight for her. I guess Ole Miss finally figured out how to use her properly. Moving up that draft board.
I wouldn't rule out Ole Miss as an at-large. They're climbing in the standings and seem to have figured things out. The Committee generally rewards teams that show dramatic improvement during the latter part of the season. They have a murderer's row coming up...knock off one of those teams and do well in SECT and they might qualify for a 12-seed.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't rule out Ole Miss as an at-large. They're climbing in the standings and seem to have figured things out. The Committee generally rewards teams that show dramatic improvement during the latter part of the season. They have a murderer's row coming up...knock off one of those teams and do well in SECT and they might qualify for a 12-seed.
Currently in a three way tie for 10th in SEC standings. I don’t see them having a chance barring a miracle finish.

they are much improved over last year.

Reaction Score
Maybe not but we all really appreciate you work

Reaction Score
I guess Ole Miss finally figured out how to use her properly. Moving up that draft board.
Perhaps it is Austin that has figured it out. They don’t need Candace Parker. They need a dependable center that will take the easier shots and won’t turn the ball over so much.

Reaction Score
Perhaps it is Austin that has figured it out. They don’t need Candace Parker. They need a dependable center that will take the easier shots and won’t turn the ball over so much.
Thank you for your efforts. Admittedly most on this board won't get excited about two teams of that caliber but your hard work isn't going unnoticed.

Ole Miss has drastically improved and could still be a season away if Austin stays. I am not sold on Yo as a great in game coach but this team is much, much better than we've seen in years. If she can get another top player like a Madison Scott in the near future they could make some noise.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom