Missing out on summer team-bonding would hurt UConn more than others | The Boneyard

Missing out on summer team-bonding would hurt UConn more than others

Reaction Score
From Borges. @tcf15, please do your thing so everyone can read it.

“Getting another full summer, the impact of more time together as a group, the impact it was having on our level of play and the ability to win, that time together — players, coaches, as a program — that’s where the turnaround comes from,” Hurley said. “That part of it is bad for us. There are other programs in the same boat that had momentum and were trying to turn their thing around.”

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I agree with most of what DH is saying but a coach and staff that digs in and relies on creativity will overcome most of these obstacles. It's the ones that sit back and do little and then play the blame game are those whose programs will suffer most.
DH and staff have thus far proven that they can be innovative - that is needed most at this time
The talent is there to succeed

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I agree with most of what DH is saying but a coach and staff that digs in and relies on creativity will overcome most of these obstacles. It's the ones that sit back and do little and then play the blame game are those whose programs will suffer most.
DH and staff have thus far proven that they can be innovative - that is needed most at this time
The talent is there to succeed

yup. Now is no time to play the victim Card.

that’s what the weak and pathetic do.
DH is neither.

I trust him to adjust and recalibrate

Reaction Score
Interesting story about the recruitment of Andre Jackson. Shows you how thin the margin for error is with recruiting. Without the hard convincing by the staff to him and his mother to take a visit they never get a commitment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom