Missed the Nova Game | The Boneyard

Missed the Nova Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's the deal with hats for season ticket holders? Can I still get mine? How? Thanks in advance

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Yes sir! My brother and I never made it over there last week but we'll be sure to get there tomorrow morning.

UC-PAC-TEMPLATE-2-Column_13.gif

To Our Valued Season Ticket Holders:

Thank you to all of our season ticket holders who picked up their season ticket holder hat and commemorative stadium cup before our thrilling win over Villanova last Thursday. We appreciate your support and hope you wear your cap all season long!

As a courtesy to those who were unable to attend Thursday’s game and did not pick-up their items, we are offering another pick-up opportunity at our home game vs. Army game this Saturday (9/12).

As a reminder – hats & cups are only available to season ticket holders who renewed their tickets before our May 19th deadline. We are providing one hat and cup per account, as a courtesy to the primary season ticket account holder. Season ticket holders will be asked to present identification at the time of pick-up.

Hat and cup pick-up will be available at the Marketing tent located outside the stadium between Gates C & D. Pick-up will begin at 8:00am and will be available until kickoff (noon).

Thank you again for your support of UConn Football and we look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

GO HUSKIES!

UC-PAC-TEMPLATE-2-Column_15.gif

© 2015 UConn Athletics | All rights reserved
University of Connecticut, Division of Athletics - 2095 Hillside Road, Unit 1173 Storrs, Connecticut, 06269-1173

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate
Top Bottom