Mini-Plans are available today | The Boneyard

Mini-Plans are available today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
DO NOT...I repeat....DO NOT eat the popcorn from The Rent. Buy a bucket for a visiting fan, sit back and watch the agony.

I had the free bottomless season ticket holder popcorn last year. It was delish.

Reaction Score
I just hate looking at that the home slate. Worst one ever post Rent. By far.

Rambo-Likes-Machine-Gun.jpg

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Good news!

There are some very positive UConn fans on Stub Hub offering Army tix at + $60 a seat!!
Far cry from the $12 for Stony Brook last year on Stub Hub.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Was going to get my gf's dad two tickets in a mini game package for his birthday. Went to check out and it was over $200 for 2 tickets in the top row for Navy, USF, and Houston. No thanks.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Good news!

There are some very positive UConn fans on Stub Hub offering Army tix at + $60 a seat!!
Far cry from the $12 for Stony Brook last year on Stub Hub.

So are you saying that I can pay for my entire season if I sold my Army tix (I would list them at $300/piece)? Exciting news indeed!

Dooley

Reaction Score
I would be shocked if UConn sold a single ticket between now and opening night. Sadly, the tickets for mini plans, new season tickets, and single game tickets are tremendously overpriced. Everyone remembers last year when you could find tickets 24-48 hours before kickoff for 50% discounts and in the parking lots on gamedays for $0 - $5. The privilege of paying full price for season tickets: our ability to b1tch.

Related rant: I hope that UConn rewards its loyal season ticket holders once we get into B1G by grandfathering seat locations! :)

Dooley

Reaction Score
I had the free bottomless season ticket holder popcorn last year. It was delish.

That popcorn was awesome. I can't wait to get my 10% off Coca-Cola to wash it down.

Reaction Score
That popcorn was awesome. I can't wait to get my 10% off Coca-Cola to wash it down.

they should do a different freebie concessions every game for the STHs. Either that or jam red hot cattle prod up our azzes for being so stupid and gullible.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score

Oyy..you must have a stomach of steel. It was delish indeed. The aftermath.....not so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom