Miller's + - ? | The Boneyard

Miller's + - ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Anyone know a good site to check this stat in games we haven't had Brimah? It's pretty obvious to me that without either of these two in the game we become so one dimensional on offense that it breaks down completely. When miller got a paint touch in this game great things happened. Whether it was him finishing directly or drawing a double (lead to the Omar 3). We just have to survive a few more games to get our front court depth back. It's vitally important.

Reaction Score
Obviously the 3 by Omar was big, but I also thought he gave us some good minutes today.

Reaction Score
I agree SM is the key player to be on the floor with AB out. He is our only guy who can create offense inside. We need good inside out movement when we don't have many players to break people off the dribble. SM needs to play smarter though with the fouls as he always gets in first half foul trouble.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Miller is a beast. He has been up against a few towers and battles all of them. How he gets the ball and drops it in the nylon is amazing considering 9-10 tiems he is alone there against 2-3 defenders. Strong kid.

Reaction Score
Obviously the 3 by Omar was big, but I also thought he gave us some good minutes today.
Agree. I still believe Omar will have a few huge games this season before he leaves. He the kind of player that when he is on the floor you don't feel nervous or anxious. Perfect bench player who adds experience and a Championship background.

Omar is coming!

Reaction Score
Miller was great on the offensive end, but the number of defensive rebounds he didn't even jump for was pretty disappointing. He had 2 rebounds coming into the last 4 minutes I believe.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Anyone know a good site to check this stat in games we haven't had Brimah? It's pretty obvious to me that without either of these two in the game we become so one dimensional on offense that it breaks down completely. When miller got a paint touch in this game great things happened. Whether it was him finishing directly or drawing a double (lead to the Omar 3). We just have to survive a few more games to get our front court depth back. It's vitally important.
He needs to get the ball every time down. Doesn't need to shoot every time but he needs to get the ball. Even when brimah is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom