Military outreach | The Boneyard

Military outreach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello boneyard!
I'm the csadd ( coalition of sailors against destructive decisions) coordinator and my job is to get military personnel to activly get out and do good things and enjoy thereselves in a positive way. We're stationed in northern jersey but reach out to the entire northeast. We do a lot of work with the Groton base also. I was wondering who would I contact to try to get uconn tickets or even volunteer? Any info would be nice! Let's fill the rent!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
UCONN had a Military Appreciation offer a while back that gave away free tickets to the Sept 27 game against Temple with purchase of a 3-game mini plan. I would suggest contacting UCONN's ticket office to see if there are any sort of group rates and/or military benefits on tickets.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hello boneyard!
I'm the csadd ( coalition of sailors against destructive decisions) coordinator and my job is to get military personnel to activly get out and do good things and enjoy thereselves in a positive way. We're stationed in northern jersey but reach out to the entire northeast. We do a lot of work with the Groton base also. I was wondering who would I contact to try to get uconn tickets or even volunteer? Any info would be nice! Let's fill the rent!

Congratulations for taking on a great collateral duty. IMO the best part of the program is that it originated from the younger troops and the program worked it's way to the top. Much better than admirals in the pentagon coming up with liberty risk programs for Sailors.

A program like that might have kept my head on straight when I was a younger guy but I served when command keggers were expected after fitness tests.

As for your question, call or email the UConn athletic dept directly. I can't imagine them turning down free labor and good publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom