Military Appreciation Ticket Offer | The Boneyard

Military Appreciation Ticket Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Every season ticket or mini plan purchased will donate a ticket to active or retired Military personnel. Excellent idea. If you haven't purchased your tickets yet, now's a great time!

http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/070114aab.html

Military Appreciation Offer for Football Season and Mini Plan Tickets
Order now through July 7th and help send military personnel to our Military Appreciation Game!
July 1, 2014

STORRS, Conn. -- The University of Connecticut is proud to announce a special Military Appreciation offer (in partnership with the Connecticut National Guard) as the Fourth of July holiday approaches.

For every UConn Football season ticket or mini plan package that is purchased (through July 7), UConn will donate a ticket to active and retired service men/women from all military branches. Assisting UConn in reaching military personnel in the Connecticut area as well as UConn alumni in the armed services is the Office of Veterans Affairs and Military Programs.

Season tickets (seven home games) and mini plans (you pick three games) are available at www.UConnTickets.comand offer a variety of options based on your preference and budget.

For personal service, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office at 877-AT-UCONN (Mon. - Fri., 9:00am to 4:30pm). For more information on military and veteran support at the University of Connecticut, visit www.veterans.uconn.edu.

Dooley

Reaction Score
I should point out that "Military Appreciation Day" is September 27 against Temple.

Reaction Score
Looks like I should get on top of getting my season tickets then. Anyone know if the top of the Rent tickets are available? Money's tight this year, but still wanna get to the games.

Dooley

Reaction Score
Looks like I should get on top of getting my season tickets then. Anyone know if the top of the Rent tickets are available? Money's tight this year, but still wanna get to the games.

I can't find anything about 2014 but I'd be surprised if they weren't. It's in UCONN's best interest to sell every single ticket they have no matter what the price.

Reaction Score
I can't find anything about 2014 but I'd be surprised if they weren't. It's in UCONN's best interest to sell every single ticket they have no matter what the price.

I'll do some research tonight when I get home. I'm definitely going to try to get at least 3 of my friends/family to join me so that I can finally host my own tailgate, but also help get as many military people to the game as possible.

Reaction Score

I called the athletic department last night and they said they are sale only by phone right now due to them wanting to offer the tickets to the people who had them last year first. They said next week they should be on sale to the general public.

Dooley

Reaction Score
I just called the ticket office an donated 4 tickets (mini game plans that include BYU, Boise and UCF) to the Military. The girl on the phone said that they would also honor the Military Appreciation program that expired yesterday and donate 4 tickets of the Temple game too. I asked her about how many season tickets have been sold and she said they are right around their usual mark for this time of year ~ 20,000 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom