OT: - Miley is much better than The Weekend | The Boneyard

OT: Miley is much better than The Weekend

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Nice to see The Guess Who (super underrated) cover. This performance was hit and miss, but I will give her credit for not syncing and trying to bring energy with no crowd. Some of the mannerisms were cringe but they can't all be Prince.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
The band was actually halfway competent.

I'll grant that she did better than Roseanne Barr.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Miley was terrible. I can’t remember the Super Bowl halftime show, but I am willing to stipulate that it was also terrible.

Reaction Score
The band was actually halfway competent.

I'll grant that she did better than Roseanne Barr.
Her lead guitarist is from Guilford, CT - who is also a founding member of American HiFi. Really good

Reaction Score
The correct spelling is The Weeknd. Not that it matters much but would make the title make more sense. I only listened to Miley for a minute and changed channel when I discovered I had the correct one. Neither artist suits my musical taste.

Reaction Score
The SB halftime show was better simply because it gave us this to use forever
Confused The Weeknd GIF

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Gonzaga is so talented it’s frightening. UCLA doing good to have the lead but it ain’t gonna last much longer.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
The correct spelling is The Weeknd. Not that it matters much but would make the title make more sense. I only listened to Miley for a minute and changed channel when I discovered I had the correct one. Neither artist suits my musical taste.
I know how to spell it correctly but I think he’s terrible and I don’t want to spell it correctly.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Miley is just covering hit songs like a cruise ship performer. With a bad haircut and prison tattoos.
I’ve never been on a cruise so I can’t agree with you there. I’ve never been to prison but apparently you have. So you win that one. I have a similar haircut and I think it looks good. So you lose that one too.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Why is this garbage on the MBB Board?
Because between games, those of us who were not informed there would be a musical act thought our TVs were broken and randomly sought out some worse version of "The Voice".

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom