Status
Not open for further replies.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Just called Daniels, "a big strong kid."

#facepalm

Reaction Score
Great, for the second game in a row we get the worst broadcaster in the history of sports. I thought he only did ACC games.

I'm guessing then john that games with Dook Vitale and Mikey "Reading from the script" Patrick are not not on your to do list. ;)

GO HUSKIES!!!
BEAT THE KNIGHTS!!!
555.jpg

Last edited:

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I never though Mike Patrick was bad, but he's talking about McBride as if he's a walk on. There's 10:00 left. Stop being a fan and announce the game like a professional.

Last edited:

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
The kid built like a smart car is killing yall right now.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
C'mon you cant just hip check Nolan and have it be a good play. Whether you're 310 lbs. or not, you have to have control over your own body.

Reaction Score
C'mon you cant just hip check Nolan and have it be a good play. Whether you're 310 lbs. or not, you have to have control over your own body.
The refs have been calling it like it's a middle school game. They're letting McBride do whatever because they feel bad for him and UCF.

Reaction Score
if I didn't know any better, listening to Patrick and Elmore UConn actually lost the game. Because the fat boy put some numbers on the board? goshdarn the whole time he was playing well it was still a dbl digit lead.

Reaction Score
if I didn't know any better, listening to Patrick and Elmore UConn actually lost the game. Because the fat boy put some numbers on the board? goshdarn the whole time he was playing well it was still a dbl digit lead.
Seriously. They said something like "well, the scoreboard says it was a 20 point game, but it was much closer." No it wasn't. Not really. It was a 17 point game for most of the second half. That's pretty much a 20 point game.

Good for McBride...but if the refs didn't feel bad for UCF, he would have fouled out almost immediately. Aside from bulldozing Nolan and fouling Giffey, every time the kid set a pick, he ran down the lane making an illegal screen because he wasn't fast enough.

Reaction Score
Great, for the second game in a row we get the worst broadcaster in the history of sports. I thought he only did ACC games.
Patrick used to be pretty good but I think he just got old. He was never an x's and o's guy but he really is pretty bad now.

Reactions: PWS
Reaction Score
I was happy for McBride, game wasn't really in doubt...it was something for Patrick & Elmore to talk about in a lopsided game. They were pretty effusive in their praise of Bazz/Boat/Kromah as well.

We'll need to recruit someone just to handle McBride the next 3 years;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I told my wife that it's hard for someone to play Bball at over 300lbs and then she reminded me of Shaq. Must have reminded the refs too because they were letting him get away with the same stuff Shaq used to get away with. And in his first game??? Nuts. And, oh yeah, Mike Patrick is either uninformed or just losing it. Nice guy. Bad announcer these days. Just glad we don't get him with Ann Meyers.

Reaction Score
I was happy for McBride, game wasn't really in doubt...it was something for Patrick & Elmore to talk about in a lopsided game. We'll need to recruit someone to handle McBride the next 3 years;)
Like who? Hulk Hogan?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
superjohn said:

Elmore/Patrick is the top AAC pairing now. They'll probably do the tournament in Memphis, SMU, Memphis and Cincy games.

Reaction Score
Elmore/Patrick is the top AAC pairing now. They'll probably do the tournament in Memphis, SMU, Memphis and Cincy games.
shows how far they've fallen on the ESPN totem pole, doesn't seem too long ago that Patrick was with Vitale as the top play by play guy, although it was never really warranted, he's been awful with both football and basketball for awhile now.

Reaction Score
shows how far they've fallen on the ESPN totem pole, doesn't seem too long ago that Patrick was with Vitale as the top play by play guy, although it was never really warranted, he's been awful with both football and basketball for awhile now.

Patrick was calling Sunday Night football about a decade ago, now he's calling games between UConn and Central Florida. What a free fall.

Reaction Score

We get stuck with these guys again even though it's on ESPN 2. They make me want to puke and here's why:

"To win!" Worst buzzer beater call ever.

Reaction Score
does anyone know if Patrick/Elmore will at least be in the building this time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom