Mike Patrick interview with Jalen was awesome | The Boneyard

Mike Patrick interview with Jalen was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jalen is a great kid, humble.

Patrick said that was one of the greatest games he ever called. Like him or not he's called 100s of big hoops and football games. He and Len were awsome.

Reaction Score
Is there any way to watch this? I was driving home from work and couldn't watch

Reaction Score
They were good in the OTs. Patrick seemed generally broken up talking to Jalen realizing how it meant so much to him too. I have no problem with them, 1,ooo times better than any CBSSN crew.

Are you new here?

Reaction Score
I had never heard Jalen speak before. He seems like an impressive kid.

As someone who tries telling kids all the time that communication skills, more than just about anything, shapes how people perceive you---your positive reaction speaks volumes. Now watch how that short interview, in which a joyous Jalen displayed both poise and personality, will result in him stepping up his leadership role going forward. More than the shot itself, the interview was a life changing moment for him.

Reaction Score
As someone who tries telling kids all the time that communication skills, more than just about anything, shapes how people perceive you---your positive reaction speaks volumes. Now watch how that short interview, in which a joyous Jalen displayed both poise and personality, will result in him stepping up his leadership role going forward. More than the shot itself, the interview was a life changing moment for him.
The interview was great but the shot was greater.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Is there any way to watch this? I was driving home from work and couldn't watch

The interview was added onto the game recording by tcf15 or gampelcrazies...yes, they are awesome!

Reaction Score

For my money, that was the greatest basketball game ever played. Given quality of the game, competitiveness of the game and meaningfulness of the game.

A few years ago, at a Bar event dinner in Vegas, I was at a table with an investment banker who was a backup on the Maryland bench that day. We did not discuss any law or invesment bankin -- just that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom