Mike Gualtieri Lights!Camera!Sports! Podcast with Bob Ryan | The Boneyard

Mike Gualtieri Lights!Camera!Sports! Podcast with Bob Ryan

Reaction Score
Check out this podcast, a lot of good New England sports stories. The 45.15 min mark is UConn talk including his thoughts on the Edsall hire.

Reaction Score
Check out this podcast, a lot of good New England sports stories. The 45.15 min mark is UConn talk including his thoughts on the Edsall hire.

LCS, you asked the wrong question to Bob Ryan. Instead of asking whether UConn would eventually be accepted into a P-5 conference,you asked him if he thought UConn would eventually be invited to the ACC.

Reaction Score
Yes I guess I see the ACC as the most likely landing spot for UConn in Power 5.

Reaction Score
If you had asked "Do you see UConn eventually being admitted to a P-5 Conference &, if so, which one is most likely to offer?" you might have opened the door to actual conversation on the topic as opposed to a "Who knows?" answer. Just sayin'.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
If you had asked "Do you see UConn eventually being admitted to a P-5 Conference &, if so, which one is most likely to offer?" you might have opened the door to actual conversation on the topic as opposed to a "Who knows?" answer. Just sayin'.
I think "who knows" is probably the right answer this this version of the question as well, unfortunately.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom