Mike Devoe sets official visits | The Boneyard

Mike Devoe sets official visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
DeVoe has set four of his five official visits: Georgia Tech on Aug. 25, Wake Forest on Sept. 15, Ohio State on Sept. 22 and Florida on Oct. 7. His fifth and final visit is still up in the air.

“I am just waiting to see how these go and figure out everything from there but I will probably set the last one," he said. "It will probably be either Indiana or USC. Those two are both on me extremely hard.”

BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Four visits set for four-star PG Michael DeVoe

Reaction Score
DeVoe has set four of his five official visits: Georgia Tech on Aug. 25, Wake Forest on Sept. 15, Ohio State on Sept. 22 and Florida on Oct. 7. His fifth and final visit is still up in the air.

“I am just waiting to see how these go and figure out everything from there but I will probably set the last one," he said. "It will probably be either Indiana or USC. Those two are both on me extremely hard.”

BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Four visits set for four-star PG Michael DeVoe
Sure seems like our recruiting theme song should be "Another one bites the dust"

Reaction Score
Sure seems like our recruiting theme song should be "Another one bites the dust"
We have a recruiting theme song? If so, another to add to the collection...Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye!

Reaction Score
Not overly worried about PG recruiting, its likely a shot in the dark as to who will have the best college career between Devoe, Nembhard, Akinjo and Ayo, but all of them seem to be legit PG prospects. I'll be happy with any of the 4. Actually, would love to see KO snag the least hyped of the bunch and then develop him into a stud. Not saying it will happen, but would be a major validation to the "KO is a point guard whisperer" selling point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom