Mike Anthony: With a heavy heart, Randy Edsall coached UConn through a performance that the program should be proud of. | The Boneyard

Mike Anthony: With a heavy heart, Randy Edsall coached UConn through a performance that the program should be proud of.

Reaction Score
Really puts things into perspective. Thank you Randy. You made UConn Nation proud. Your parents raised one tough dude.

Reaction Score
I think everyone, including the most concerned with the state of the program, were very impressed yesterday. We’ve got a football team. Randy is figuring it out. I hope he learns from Q2 yesterday and keeps his foot on the gas going forward.

Regardless, a gutsy and impressive performance on a tough day for Randy Edsall. I’m proud of him and the team. We lost and I’m still excitedly thinking about the game. We went toe to toe with a real team for the first time in years. Our QB was a true frosh with little practice experience, our best player sat out 95% of the game hurt and still, we were right there. A job well done considering where we were going in. Condolences and kudos to our football coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom