Mike Anthony: What’s former UConn QB Bryant Shirreffs up to? | The Boneyard

Mike Anthony: What’s former UConn QB Bryant Shirreffs up to?

Reaction Score
Just working, raising a son, coaching high school football and hanging out with a 75-year-old motorcycle racer.

>>
Shirreffs is not making Dos Equis commercials these days. He’s working in wealth management, raising a son and, as of Tuesday, serving on a part-time and voluntary basis as the quarterbacks coach at Berlin High, where DeLorenzo is also on coach Joe Aresimowicz’s staff.

“I met Joe through Max,” Shirreffs said. “Joe had mentioned [joining the staff] a couple times and I worked with a couple of their quarterbacks in the offseason, and Max has been hounding me to come out there. Really, I just want to help the kids as much as I can. And it definitely brings back some memories of playing in high school. It takes me back to when me and my brother [Evan] were playing together. It's a similar energy to that. There's nothing really like high school football.”<<

Reaction Score
Bryant's dad used to live and die on every play. One game at Temple there was a very blatant late hit on Bryant and I thought his dad was going to charge the field. Very passionate guy and also a nice person.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom