Mike Anthony: The UConn football season is over and Randy Edsall's five-year plan is asking a lot of disenchanted fans | The Boneyard

Mike Anthony: The UConn football season is over and Randy Edsall's five-year plan is asking a lot of disenchanted fans

Reaction Score
God I wish he’d just stop - the quotes and the tweet today (we’ll i saw it today) about the process - enough already.

Kids just tune that rubbish out it’s becomes like the teacher in the peanuts.

We’re at the point where it’s best for him and all to just adopt the Missouri motto - “Show Me” and stop with the telling me.

I will add that I k is he can’t just stare dumbfounded when asked a question, but I wish he’d seem as upset about losing as he was when he was asked about the Wake coordinator being cut loose and how it applies to RE and his staff.

Last edited:

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
"People don’t want to hear it, but I [couldn’t] care whether or not we win or lose right now,” coach Randy Edsall said Tuesday."

"Everyone thinks this is just all about wins, and all they worry about is what happens on the field,” Edsall said as his 1-7 team gets set to take on another 1-7 team in Tulsa"

At UConn we just get big time athletics.

Reaction Score
We should all just throw $10 each into a pool and guess what the excuse will be after we've lost our 6th game in 2022 (probably against 4 wins or so, maybe mid-November).

My guess is it will have something to do with trailers

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Yup, starting to sound like Diaco. His best move is to just shut up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom