Mike Anthony: Randy Edsall Makes Clear He Is Responsible For What Becomes Of UConn Football | The Boneyard

Mike Anthony: Randy Edsall Makes Clear He Is Responsible For What Becomes Of UConn Football

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
“If anybody ever wants to write anything, it's not the assistant coaches, it's not the players,” Edsall said. “I'm the head coach. I'm the guy responsible, and if things aren't going the right way then fire my ass. It's as simple as that. I'm the leader ...

“If you want to write stuff, if you want to question stuff, question me,” Edsall said. “Don't question my players, don't question my coaches, because I'm the guy in charge. I'm the leader. And it starts top down, and it's all with me. I've got no issues with any of my players, my coaches or anybody. And you know what? I don't have any issue with how we're doing things here. People don't like it? Tough.”

Good for you Randy.

Reaction Score
I'm liking the fire. Hopefully he can instill some of that to the young dogs in the field and we turn this season around.

Reaction Score
I'm liking the fire. Hopefully he can instill some of that to the young dogs in the field and we turn this season around.

This is crazy.... firing coaches and staff every few yrs is what got us to this point.... I like the direction this program is going and I see improvement. People need to take a step back and see how things go next year, we all new this was going to be a hard year. This team is supper young and was lacking talent from the previous coaching staff.

Reaction Score
This is crazy.... firing coaches and staff every few yrs is what got us to this point.... I like the direction this program is going and I see improvement. People need to take a step back and see how things go next year, we all new this was going to be a hard year. This team is supper young and was lacking talent from the previous coaching staff.
All I was saying was I hope the team adopts some of that fire. The team, at least to me, is really starting to gel on both sides of the ball. All I'm saying is I want them to be this fired up every play of every game that is all. No attack on the team

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
HCRE has them improving at glacial speed ... and I'm ok with it. As long as the trend is up, I'm good.

I don't care if we get to the promised land (national respect) in 2019 or 2025.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom