Mike Anthony: Empty Stands, Empty Season ... Just A Wet, Depressing Day For UConn Football | The Boneyard

Mike Anthony: Empty Stands, Empty Season ... Just A Wet, Depressing Day For UConn Football

Reaction Score
Announced attendance Saturday was 24,150

lol
The AD has way more balls than Edsall with this bald faced lie!

It’s distributed - not butts in seats. Same m.o. the last few years.

From Wednesday:

I’m impressed they found a way to dump another 1,000+ tickets in two days.

Reaction Score
There was at least as many UMass fans present as UConn fans. Attendance was maybe 3,000 tops. Rained and windy consistently until 4th Q, then misted with light rain. Wet and froze my rearend off. Pisses me off. That game was thrown away by sheer coaching incompetence from Edsall, Dunn and Crocker on down the line.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
It’s distributed - not butts in seats. Same m.o. the last few years.

From Wednesday:

I’m impressed they found a way to dump another 1,000+ tickets in two days.

Sure, I know, but when there's such a gross disparity between tickets sold or given away (cough), and actual attendance, it's ludicrous.

Reaction Score
This game was supposed to be one of the few winnable games on our schedule because UMass' D was statistically almost as bad as ours - and we didn't even dare try to throw on them because it was raining and because we were trying to nurse a one-score lead the whole game. THE WHOLE GAME!

Disgraceful coaching job.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
It’s just the sideline. Look at it any game, it’s like soemeone’s dog died. Those kids just aren’t hyped for playing and winning because they really never have.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom