Midnight on a Thursday | The Boneyard

Midnight on a Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
I would say "he never developed here," but by all accounts he was a stud in practice. Good job Coach P.

Reaction Score
Can't blame this one on P. They had to run him for stealing credit cards from teammates.

Maybe we should go with we are cursed. People seem to love cursed teams.

Yeah, but he was looked over before that happened.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Can't blame this one on P. They had to run him for stealing credit cards from teammates.

Maybe we should go with we are cursed. People seem to love cursed teams.

Joe Williams also didnt see the field here because he was a freshman and god knows, we have to preserve every last redshirt for that 5th year (that many kids never see because they either graduate or leave for a host of reasons).

But I agree, this was not P's fault - J Williams booted himself out of here on his own.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I've seen 3 Utah games this year since Williams came out of his pseudo-retirement. Man, he runs like a back possessed. Power and speed combo that we've lacked for years. In fairness to our backs, Utah's OL is heads and tails better than our own.

Reaction Score
Joe Williams also didnt see the field here because he was a freshman and god knows, we have to preserve every last redshirt for that 5th year (that many kids never see because they either graduate or leave for a host of reasons).

But I agree, this was not P's fault - J Williams booted himself out of here on his own.
He didn't see the field because he didn't understand the playbook well enough.

Reaction Score

He played special teams as a true freshman while he practiced with the running backs ... he was never a red shirt ...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
He played special teams as a true freshman while he practiced with the running backs ... he was never a red shirt ...

Huh, must have been outrage over that egregious event way back then that has been forgotten.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Joe is through the hole before the D knew there was one. I'm sure the line's pretty good but he's just gone before they know he was coming. He dropped a gear last night that only NFL talent has. A few games away from Heisman consideration? - lol but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom