Mick Cronin Suicide Watch Thread | The Boneyard

Mick Cronin Suicide Watch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I think Cincy was robbed. The ball was in the cylinder, and part way down when the light went on.

And I'm sure Cronin was thinking that they had forced overtime...

Coming on the heels of Jalen's cash shot....that's two post season games, back to back, where Cronin thinks he was robbed...

I hope they are monitoring his situation....

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Entirely unrelated, but do we know what drove Cronin to take his leave of absence? Pure speculation on my part by I think it may have been stress and or anxiety. I also suspect that he's taking something to level that off. His sideline behavior seems different.

Reaction Score
Entirely unrelated, but do we know what drove Cronin to take his leave of absence? Pure speculation on my part by I think it may have been stress and or anxiety. I also suspect that he's taking something to level that off. His sideline behavior seems different.
Didn't he have a brain aneurysm?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Didn't he have a brain aneurysm?
yes I think that's right. Karma for claiming Jalen didn't have enough time to get his shot off. It seems like Cincy is in the 8-9 game every year.

Reaction Score
Cronin was such a whiner about our buzzer beater. This is some sort of whiners kharma.

"Buzzer Beating Kharma Bitching is a Bitch"

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
“I can’t tell if Octavius’ hands were off the ball or not,” a somber Cronin said. “What I do know for a certainty is that (Saint Joseph’s DeAndre’) Bembry whacked him in the back of the head going up with .5 (seconds left). For a 1,000 percent certainty, his head snaps to the left. When they watched the replay I’m sure they saw what they missed.

“Once again, unfortunate for our kids. So at the worst, we should have had two free throws to tie the game. That’s my only comment on the last play.”

This guy is the biggest whiner alive. He's never deserved to lose a game; it's always somebody else's fault.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
IBS

Reaction Score

It wasn't an aneurysm, but it was blood vessel related. Basically he was told to stop screaming and jumping around and generally calm the down.

Reaction Score
It wasn't an aneurysm, but it was blood vessel related. Basically he was told to stop screaming and jumping around and generally calm the down.
Thought it was an un ruptured aneurysm

Reaction Score
From Wikipedia:
"On December 22, 2014, during the 2014-2015 season, Cronin, 43, was diagnosed with an unruptured aneurysm detected when he underwent medical testing for unexplained headaches. On January 2, 2015 it was announced that, although doctors expect the condition to heal with rest and medication, Cronin would not coach the remainder of the season. However, Cronin said he felt great and that he would be able to continue to oversee the program and be involved in recruiting."

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Cronin was absolutely correct about the foul.

He probably was. He still complains about something every single time he loses a close game. It's a trend at this point.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
They've taken away his belt and shoelaces but it looks like a lost cause
8c31d-leprechaun-horror-movies-11963830-252-204.gif

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
The National Carrot Council is on this one. He'll make it through.

Reaction Score
“I can’t tell if Octavius’ hands were off the ball or not,” a somber Cronin said. “What I do know for a certainty is that (Saint Joseph’s DeAndre’) Bembry whacked him in the back of the head going up with .5 (seconds left). For a 1,000 percent certainty, his head snaps to the left. When they watched the replay I’m sure they saw

Did his head just snap back or back...and to the left. Back......and to the left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom