Mick Cronin on Pardon My Take | The Boneyard

Mick Cronin on Pardon My Take

Reaction Score
I like Brennan.
It's going to be interesting to see what he does with recruiting next year, as the roster starts morphing away from Cronin's bully ball.
Not sure there's a lot that Brennan can do at this late point, other than make sure Cumberland is back, and surround him with grad transfers.
I'm glad Cincinnati bucked the recent trend and resisted the pressure to hire Van Exel.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
wat de fook is pardon my take? should i listen to this?

Reaction Score

Pardon my Take is a wildly successfully comedic sports podcast from Big Cat and PFT Commenter at Barstool Sports. Highly recommended if you like some comedic relief mixed into some interviews with sports figures.

Reaction Score
He did say in the interview that college is moving the 3 point line back to FIBA regulations. Not sure if this year or 20-21.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

It's a podcast with two guys who think they're alpha males and honestly believe they're funny interviewing popular culture icons. The hosts appear to be fans of light beer and Real Housewives. IOW, it's essentially a microcosm of everything that's wrong with America these days. As is most all content on Barstool Sports.

Reaction Score
It's a podcast with two guys who think they're alpha males and honestly believe they're funny interviewing popular culture icons. The hosts appear to be fans of light beer and Real Housewives. IOW, it's essentially a microcosm of everything that's wrong with America these days. As is most all content on Barstool Sports.

Lost me at "think they're alpha males." I think most of Barstool is lame but lol at "everything wrong with America."

Reaction Score
Its parody you dolt.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score

You realize they’re characters. They’re intentionally being those people. Their character is to be the typical moronic football fan

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Lost me at "think they're alpha males." I think most of Barstool is lame but lol at "everything wrong with America."

Exactly. Sad he only THINKS they’re alpha males. We KNOW they’re alpha males.

Reaction Score
Exactly. Sad he only THINKS they’re alpha males. We KNOW they’re alpha males.
giphy.gif

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
A lot of nonsense and total garbage on barstool main page- I never go there. But I do like select stuff like the foreplay golf pod, the pizza app (yes Portney is not a good dude) and big cat (tweets/sometimes his podcast). I also like their college football coverage once the season starts.

Reaction Score

Also, the guy with the long hair can’t spell.

Reaction Score
A lot of nonsense and total garbage on barstool main page- I never go there. But I do like select stuff like the foreplay golf pod, the pizza app (yes Portney is not a good dude) and big cat (tweets/sometimes his podcast). I also like their college football coverage once the season starts.

I like going to the Reddit because anything worthwhile will be posted there and I enjoy everyone roasting the personalities like KFC.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I like going to the Reddit because anything worthwhile will be posted there and I enjoy everyone roasting the personalities like KFC.

And you can get a rundown of all of Frank the Tank’s wild tweets

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Huh, never spent time on reddit. Just took a look. Lots more trash going on at barstool than I was clued in about.... kind of like SNL back in the day. Anyways, I’m a light consumer of their trashy product. For now their rabbit hole (inner gossip) doesn’t really interest me. I’ll stick with the golf, the hot takes on college football, the pizza reviews, big cat, and continue to ignore the rest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom