Michigan vs. Wisconsin Wow | The Boneyard

Michigan vs. Wisconsin Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In my opinion this is what college football is all about. I'm so sick of the gimmicky offenses..... This is a smash mouth very exciting game. Its only 7-7 but there is no lack of excitement, the atmosphere is unreal and full of runs and play action. Am I the only one who misses this style of football?

I will note that there are blitz packages ala Don Brown so the defense is generating as much excitement as offense. But man this is smash mouth football!

Reaction Score
I thought the same as I was watching (though it was pretty sloppy in spots). I hate the up-tempo, I hate the spread, I hate the two-step reads, I hate the quick screens. It's just not football in my opinion.

The Big 12 is repulsive to me. I'm glad that they're all but guaranteed to be shut out of the playoff for the second time in three years.

Reaction Score
Unless we can recruit much better OLs and have a monster D that can stop the other team, we can forget about smash mouth football. For a program like UConn, give me the spread all day. We have to use gimmick to score with what we got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom