Michigan vs Illinois | The Boneyard

Michigan vs Illinois

Reaction Score
Watching Michigan and I'm thinking 2 things
  • in this particular game Michigan looks like a team without a star. I know their resume. Lots of very good wins. So the current result is very surprising
  • no one knows who these teams are. Maybe we never or rarely do, but this year in particular. One exception to this statement. 99. In 99 I knew we could not be beat.

Reaction Score
whenever i hear bout UM i just think what could have been at Seton Hall. Aiken was the far superior ivy League grad transfer PG prospect compared to smith, he looks like a midget out there

Reaction Score
As much as the media has tried to make it a 2 horse race all season between Zags and Baylor and more recently a three horse race with Michigan added, it's the same as most other years. There's probably a dozen teams who can win it all. It's probably more wide open this year because we've barely seen teams play out of conference and some teams were hurt by Covid pauses earlier and some later....In addition the one who looks to be the most talented and best team all season plays in a nothing conference and hasn't been tested in 2 months.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
As much as the media has tried to make it a 2 horse race all season between Zags and Baylor and more recently a three horse race with Michigan added, it's the same as most other years. There's probably a dozen teams who can win it all. It's probably more wide open this year because we've barely seen teams play out of conference and some teams were hurt by Covid pauses earlier and some later....In addition the one who looks to be the most talented and best team all season plays in a nothing conference and hasn't been tested in 2 months.
It’s more wide open this year than ever. The Zags have been playing the Pepperdine’s of the world for months. They will lose before the Final Four. Baylor is good and can play but who can trust them? There’s like 10-20 teams that can win it all. Quote me here. Gonzaga or Baylor won’t win it. I want to make that bet - depending on the price of course.

Reaction Score
It’s more wide open this year than ever. The Zags have been playing the Pepperdine’s of the world for months. They will lose before the Final Four. Baylor is good and can play but who can trust them? There’s like 10-20 teams that can win it all. Quote me here. Gonzaga or Baylor won’t win it. I want to make that bet - depending on the price of course.
I agree on Gonzaga. As good as they looked in November and December, they haven't played anyone in over 2 months. I think that catches up to them. No team has won it all with 1 or 0 losses since Indiana in 1976. The streak will continue.

Reaction Score
That prop was available over the last couple weeks with the field -120

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
That prop was available over the last couple weeks with the field -120
Haven’t had it on my site. I like that price. I’d take that for a bet. I would expect to lay more for the field. More like -200. At least. -120 is basically a straight up bet with a bit more vig.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Watching Michigan and I'm thinking 2 things
  • in this particular game Michigan looks like a team without a star. I know their resume. Lots of very good wins. So the current result is very surprising
  • no one knows who these teams are. Maybe we never or rarely do, but this year in particular. One exception to this statement. 99. In 99 I knew we could not be beat.
I also felt we couldn't be beaten in 2004 and, after the 5 wins in the Big East tournament, felt the same in 2011. 2014 not so much but that turned out pretty well too!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom