Michigan State vs. Kansas | The Boneyard

Michigan State vs. Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
In the pregame Izzo said they are better than last year. I don't see it. Travis Trice got hot last year in the tournament and MSU finally had a guard that didn't stink. It looks like they've replaced Trice with the typical MSU garbage. They will be a solid team for sure, but once again they are running their offense with a bunch of bigs. I don't think Izzo understands the game of basketball. Recruit some freakin' guards already.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
In the pregame Izzo said they are better than last year. I don't see it. Travis Trice got hot last year in the tournament and MSU finally had a guard that didn't stink. It looks like they've replaced Trice with the typical MSU garbage. They will be a solid team for sure, but once again they are running their offense with a bunch of bigs. I don't think Izzo understands the game of basketball. Recruit some freakin' guards already.

Your posts just keep getting worse and worse.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
"Typical MSU garbage"

I'm just going to sit and let that marinate a little bit.

Reaction Score
Both of these teams are pretty bad. Valentine is a good, but not great player. He looks like the best guy on the floor.

Reaction Score
Hard to come up with a more efficient way to declare your duncehood than "I don't think [Tom] Izzo understands the game of basketball."

Fourteen syllables. That's fewer than those found in a haiku. Impressive, in a kind of sad way. Tom Izzo has more Final Four appearances than you have neurons firing.

Reaction Score
Tom Izzo doesn't know basketball, the North Dakota guy on a message board clearly knows more about the game.

Reaction Score
Hard to come up with a more efficient way to declare your duncehood than "I don't think [Tom] Izzo understands the game of basketball."

Fourteen syllables. That's fewer than those found in a haiku. Impressive, in a kind of sad way. Tom Izzo has more Final Four appearances than you have neurons firing.
Maybe I'll use it in the next haiku thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky