Michigan RB Derrick Green transferring | The Boneyard

Michigan RB Derrick Green transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He'd be eligible to play this season and also has an option for a redshirt year..
the guy's like 6' 240 lbs... a monster of a RB... Couldn't he help here?

Nick BaumgardnerVerified account‏@nickbaumgardner 16m16 minutes ago

Per @CFTalk, Derrick Green is transferring from Michigan. ... School has not responded to request for comment.

Reaction Score
Since you brought it up, there's a Penn State back transferring, too. Akeel Lynch.

Reaction Score
Big fan of Michigan football here... He's had weight issues in the past. 240lb is too large for him to be effective. He is a guy that went down way too easily on first contact. I think he'd need to really work at his new school to take advantage of the second chance.

Reaction Score
Big fan of Michigan football here... He's had weight issues in the past. 240lb is too large for him to be effective. He is a guy that went down way too easily on first contact. I think he'd need to really work at his new school to take advantage of the second chance.
Matt Balis is one of the best Strength and conditioning coaches in the country. But KTuck starts a thread anytime anyone transfers so unless there is any connection or actual interest this is irrelevant.

Reaction Score
Matt Balis is one of the best Strength and conditioning coaches in the country. But KTuck starts a thread anytime anyone transfers so unless there is any connection or actual interest this is irrelevant.

Yeah it's ktuck's thing. I would not be interested in bringing him in. For 1 year it's not worth the risk. You don't take a flier on kids like this when you're building something long term.

Reaction Score
I think having one big running back that goes down way too easily on first contact is enough for our team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom