Michelle Smith: Stewie's got next.... | The Boneyard

Michelle Smith: Stewie's got next....

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
No love for KML? This disappoints me. She is one of the best players in the nation and on this team and there is no love for her. Sad
Agreed but they only listed 4 and i think wanted to do one from each team in the final 4.

Reaction Score
No love for KML? This disappoints me. She is one of the best players in the nation and on this team and there is no love for her. Sad

Stewie's got next as an emerging star, but KML's got now. She's an AA.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Truth be told...I think if anybody is getting snubbed it is Kayla McBride. The girl is an absolute beast and she is a Husky-slayer. Next to Diggins she is the key in my opinion. She has hurt us bad in every game we have played them...we just don't seem to have an answer for her.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Unfortunately the media will pay little attention to McBride as long as Diggins in on the team.

Reaction Score
Truth be told...I think if anybody is getting snubbed it is Kayla McBride. The girl is an absolute beast and she is a Husky-slayer. Next to Diggins she is the key in my opinion. She has hurt us bad in every game we have played them...we just don't seem to have an answer for her.

If McBride wants to keep up with Diggins, she's gonna have to Tweet a whole lot more :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom