Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wisconsin s mickayla Johnson out for season with acl
Poor kid

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Oh man! Those $&@#% ACL's!!

I feel for Mickey. Hate to see this happen.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
That really stinks. Best wishes Michala.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Very sad. I wish her the best.

Whenever I hear about ACLs, I think about Oldecoach noting that rise in ACL injuries aligns with the rise in stretching. He felt that the 'tight" muscles were part of the body's system to stabilize the knee and that stretching weakened the system. Makes sense, and certainly Warren was guy whose thoughts and opinions were worth giving considerable deference. I still suspect that he was correct.

Reaction Score
That is some real bad news. She was playing great for the Badgers.
I wish her well.

Reaction Score
hmmm
wisconsin doesnt play as many games as UConn, but she should be able to redshirt.... it must be early enough - at least i hope for her it is.

Reaction Score

Whenever I hear about ACLs, I think about Oldecoach noting that rise in ACL injuries aligns with the rise in stretching. He felt that the 'tight" muscles were part of the body's system to stabilize the knee and that stretching weakened the system. Makes sense, and certainly Warren was guy whose thoughts and opinions were worth giving considerable deference. I still suspect that he was correct.

I don't buy that theory, but who knows. When I was coaching girls basketball, I did research and as a result we worked on leg strength and stretches.

Reaction Score
Dammit. She had come into her own at Wiscy. This is a bummer...I hate that stupid injury. :(

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score

There is a boatload of scientific research regarding ACL injuries - but for OC it was all Nike's fault.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
There is a boatload of scientific research regarding ACL injuries - but for OC it was all Nike's fault.
He kinda did have a shoe fetish didn't he? ;)

Reaction Score
Johnson is a great kid. incredible high school player. to many knee injuries. it was so good to see her doing so well in college. I wish her the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom