Micah Leon done for year? | The Boneyard

Micah Leon done for year?

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score

I guess it makes sense considering we haven't heard much about him.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Seems to be the case. That would put us down to two scholarship QBs, though it sounds like Beaudry isn't a season long kinda deal.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
This has seemed clear for a while.

Gotta keep Z upright.

Reaction Score
My biggest concern is Steven Krajewski gets discouraged and looks to leave before game 5
I know what you mean. It’s a shame Randy has not played him and named Beaudry over him. I went back and looked at all of his games during the 2017 playoffs. He looked very comfortable and commanded the huddle and showed great leadership and talent. I can’t imagine this kid not being able to handle a team like Wagner or even Indiana. I hope he sticks it out too.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I know what you mean. It’s a shame Randy has not played him and named Beaudry over him. I went back and looked at all of his games during the 2017 playoffs. He looked very comfortable and commanded the huddle and showed great leadership and talent. I can’t imagine this kid not being able to handle a team like Wagner or even Indiana. I hope he sticks it out too.

The coaching staff might have a little more info to base their decision off of.

Reaction Score

Just unreal.

ShakyTheMohel

Reaction Score
My biggest concern is Steven Krajewski gets discouraged and looks to leave before game 5
Why the 4th game? He has already used his redshirt year. If he transfers now or 5th game to FBS, he will have to sit out a year.

Or am I missing something?

ShakyTheMohel

Reaction Score
Are you saying that your opinion from reviewing high school tape is more valid than edsall's opinion from watching him in practice in the past 1 plus years?

Reaction Score
Isn't the 4 game rule only for true freshmen? I'm too lazy to look it up but I don't think upperclassmen can play 4 games, not get hurt and still preserve eligibility.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

Got it. So I was wrong. Except since Krajewski has used his redshirt already anyway, whether he were to leave now or at the end of the season he'd have to sit a year and then have 2 years of eligibility left.

That having been said, any kid who quits because someone they think they are better than comes in and plays pretty well FOR ONE GAME I don't want on my team anyway. And I have no reason to think he would quit on his teammates during a season.

Reaction Score
Are you saying that your opinion from reviewing high school tape is more valid than edsall's opinion from watching him in practice in the past 1 plus years?
I’m basing my opinion not just on his games but what Dan O said about him on the highlight tape he made of Steven Krajewski. I trust a guy that has played 13 years in the NFL and gets paid by ESPN to analyze quarterbacks more than I trust Randy. I also based it on what Randy said about Steven Krajewski the day he announced MB as the starter. Steven Krajewski even looked comfortable and poised in the Temple game last year. We have depth at the QB position now and I would just hate to see us lose it.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I’m basing my opinion not just on his games but what Dan O said about him on the highlight tape he made of Steven Krajewski. I trust a guy that has played 13 years in the NFL and gets paid by ESPN to analyze quarterbacks more than I trust Randy. I also based it on what Randy said about Steven Krajewski the day he announced MB as the starter. Steven Krajewski even looked comfortable and poised in the Temple game last year. We have depth at the QB position now and I would just hate to see us lose it.

Oh boy.

Reaction Score
Why does it seem a shame exactly? He got beat out...by Beaudry and by Z. Now Z has secured the #1 spot and I suspect it will be for the long term. What is your proposal? That Edsall play him so his feelings won’t be hurt?

Everyone gets a trophy I guess.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score

You're older than 65 aren't you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom