Miami ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Miami ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Our 1st half defense was on point, and kept us close while we were shooting poorly for much of the half. Offense kicked in the last 5 or 6 minutes of the half, and bam!
  2. Vatol? Vitawl? What exactly is Fishback calling CV?
  3. Could see the offensive foul on Polley on the run out at about 2:40 in the half coming before he got to the foul line. I don't think he knows what an evasive maneuver is.
  4. Loved Hurley smiling in the sideline interview at the break. On Bouknight, "Sometimes it's good to have someone who can put the ball in the basket."
  5. Akok telegraphs most every pass into the paint from the outside.
  6. Akok only scored 5, but was strong on the boards and a defensive monster with the blocks. What I like most is that more than half his blocks seem to result in a change of possession (often starting a break!). Too many times, blocked shots just lead to an inbounds play, or worse yet, an open shot for the opposition.
  7. First play of the 2nd half was outstanding. Well set up, DH! That play pretty much said loud and clear that the last few minutes of the 1st half weren't a fluke.
  8. Carlton's passes off the double/triple team on the baseline were a revelation! Perfectly timed passes to an empty spot ahead of a guard flashing down the lane. Prettiest plays of the game. If he does that consistently opponents will be a lot less likely to double team him. And then he did it when Miami hedged the double the next time he got the ball to the side.
  9. Hurley shuffled players in and out almost without regard to what the team on the floor looked like, and it seemed like every guy responded. I think almost everyone on the team was involved in at least one highlight reel play.
  10. We won every column in the box score except 3 point %.
  11. Nice of AG to remember how to play the point.
  12. Watching a game is so much more fun when we're killing the other team.
  13. If we played the last few games like this one, we'd be playing tonight.
  14. We would have to do this to Larrañaga a hundred times to begin to pay him back for 2006.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom