OT: Miami Heat Arena | The Boneyard

OT: Miami Heat Arena

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Since it is still the off season....

For your consideration, since it was built, the arena whwer the Heat play has been called the American Airlines Arena (AAA).

For reasons, American Airlins has determined that they will not continue to pay to retain the name rights for the arena.

So, the nameing rights are out for bid, right now. Currently in the lead? The BBC!

I know what you are thinking. "British Broadcasting Company? Buying the rights to the Heat's arena?"

But you would be so wrong, if you thought that. It would be named the Bang Brothers Center.

You can check out urban dictionary for that, and that answer would be correct.

See, Bang Brothers is also a company. And I guess they have more change in their sofa cushions than American Airlines does.

Please discuss among yourselves.

Reaction Score
I think by them throwing their name out there it gets them the publicity and people checking their website they want but there’s no way IMO that they think they could get this named after them. I mean would the color guys be saying stuff like “ the Heat just got blanked in the fourth quarter”?

Reaction Score
I think by them throwing their name out there it gets them the publicity and people checking their website they want but there’s no way IMO that they think they could get this named after them. I mean would the color guys be saying stuff like “ the Heat just got blanked in the fourth quarter”?
Oh yeah, the puns would be amazing

I wouldn’t think they actually believe this will drive business up. It’s an internet company...

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

Too much dribbling there, he's got to take the shot.
That was a solid back door pass but when he went up it was rejected.

The possibilities are endless...

Reaction Score
Alt thread title: “The Boneyard buys the naming rights to the Miami Heat arena”

Reaction Score
I always knew the BBC slang to mean something different and even more awkward for the color guys to explain.

Reaction Score
The puns about guards penetrating just write themselves.

How is this thread still here?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom