Miami game reaction | The Boneyard

Miami game reaction

Reaction Score
I was still nervous in the second half but the team wasn't and really gave me no reason to worry.

Reaction Score
Exhale! I feel so much better about things than I did the other day. I was afraid that loss vs Xavier could have been a morale killer, but to follow that up with a blowout win vs Miami shows that these kids are in fact mentally tough...something we have not seen in a while and a lot of the credit should go to Hurley and the rest of the staff.

Reaction Score
Super happy. I can't remember us winning by 25 in years. The "Let's go UConn" chant at the end was awesome. Our crowd was great today. Great win for us today. Who's up next for us!!!

Reaction Score
Things are changing. You can feel it. It seems to me that they have taken the next step forward. They will be in all of their games. They will fight for forty minutes. They will play their depth.

If Vital and Gilbert play within themselves and trust others to score, I may actually need to watch Selection Sunday this year. I would have signed for 20 wins and NIT this year. We may be ahead of that schedule.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was still nervous in the second half but the team wasn't and really gave me no reason to worry.
Momentary let down early in the 2nd half, but then we stepped on the neck. Easier to do when you have a lot of options.

Reaction Score
Great relief from Miami. Now I know why Robert Kraft likes Florida so much.

Reaction Score
Wow! Can’t remember the last time we a ok team by 25 points. We played well on both ends. Feels good to us win like the old days

Reaction Score
The coaches and players improved on almost every deficiency that the 'Yard has been complaining about. DH must be a lurker!

At the end he was pointing at Gilbert and the crowd and screaming “that’s my point guard!” Or something like that. He’s on the BY, Tom Moore definitely is if hurley isn’t.

Reaction Score
The coaches and players improved on almost every deficiency that the 'Yard has been complaining about. DH must be a lurker!

LOL - the coaching cliche is "If you start listening to your fans you'll end up sitting with them"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom