Miami and Clemson to SEC | The Boneyard

Miami and Clemson to SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The U and Clemson to the SEC.

Great AFD joke going on the local radio show down here in Florida. Host is doing a great job getting FSU fans roiled. Quoting unnamed sources in Birmingham and Gainseville.

Liatening to callers, texters and tweeters is priceless.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
I doubt South Carolina will be happy about this if it is true.

Reaction Score
The U and Clemson to the SEC.

Great AFD joke going on the local radio show down here in Florida. Host is doing a great job getting FSU fans roiled. Quoting unnamed sources in Birmingham and Gainseville.

Liatening to callers, texters and tweeters is priceless.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

This can't be true. The SEC already wants Emory University and Sewanee based on their excellent club squash teams.

Reaction Score
Well, is squash is driving the bus, UConn better watch out, since that means it won't be long before Trinity gets an invite to the Big Show...

Reaction Score
Well, is squash is driving the bus, UConn better watch out, since that means it won't be long before Trinity gets an invite to the Big Show...

It wouldn't be our fault then. UConn isn't equipped to deal with the machinations of the southern squash community.

Reaction Score
This can't be true. The SEC already wants Emory University and Sewanee based on their excellent club squash teams.

That is just crazy talk. Everyone with an insider source knows that Emory and Sewanee along with Vandy are going to the B!G so that Northwestern can have some company.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Cinci has been touting their squash investment.

Reaction Score
Cinci has been touting their squash investment.

Yup... heard they sent one of these to each school President and AD for Easter

squash.jpg

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I just like saying it...sku-waash

Reaction Score
What the heck are you talking about? Everyone knows that it is okra, not squash, that drives the bus in the SEC!

Reaction Score
This is an awesome April Fool's day bit, anytime you immediately think it's one of these they can't get any better.

Is it me or did April Fool's officially die 10+ years ago? Seems almost stupid. No one laughs anymore, society is way to serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom