Mia Hamm | The Boneyard

Mia Hamm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When she first started dating Nomar, I got in an argument with her at Jacobs Field in Cleveland. She was maybe 20 ft away from me and I took a picture of her. She came over and admonished me for not asking her permission. Let's just say I didn't apologize and she got even more angry the more I laughed at the whole scenario. It ended with me saying something like "I don't think I've ever watched a full minute of a women's soccer game. And I have no idea why I took your picture."

The next day I saw her walking with Nomar and shortly thereafter it became more public knowledge that they were a couple. Nice to see her aging poorly. Flatchested bitch.

Reaction Score
When she first started dating Nomar, I got in an argument with her at Jacobs Field in Cleveland. She was maybe 20 ft away from me and I took a picture of her. She came over and admonished me for not asking her permission. Let's just say I didn't apologize and she got even more angry the more I laughed at the whole scenario. It ended with me saying something like "I don't think I've ever watched a full minute of a women's soccer game. And I have no idea why I took your picture."

The next day I saw her walking with Nomar and shortly thereafter it became more public knowledge that they were a couple. Nice to see her aging poorly. Flatchested bitch.

Wow kinda strange for you to be like that Deep!!!:cool:

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
All Sox fans know Nomar's game hit the skids when he started porkin' the Hamm.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

And here I thought you were only an ass on a message board.

Reaction Score
And here I thought you were only an ass on a message board.

FYI - Pimping out pictures of your grandkids doesn't make you any less of one here, Grampysorus.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
FYI - Pimping out pictures of your grandkids doesn't make you any less of one here, Grampysorus.

Pimping out pictures of my grandchildren? I can't think of any way that is not a disgusting comment.

I am rarely as much of a jerk in real like as I am here. I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to you.

Reaction Score
Pimping out pictures of my grandchildren? I can't think of any way that is not a disgusting comment.

I am rarely as much of a jerk in real like as I am here. I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to you.

You put a cute pics of them as your avatar, put a cute Grampysaurus name attached and think it gives you license to be a jerk. I've known you a long time and make no mistake, you're a jerk through and through.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
You put a cute pics of them as your avatar, put a cute Grampysaurus name attached and think it gives you license to be a jerk. I've known you a long time and make no mistake, you're a jerk through and through.

The mods put that name there. I have no control over that.

God willing you will be a grandfather someday and understand the pleasure they give me and putting them as my avitar is just enjoying them even more.

There are many many posters that do the same with their kids and grandkids.

You don't know me at all. I certainly can be a jerk on this message board. You have proven to be one here and off the board.

Reaction Score
You guys should go get some beer and fried chicken and hug it out.

Reaction Score
The mods put that name there. I have no control over that.

God willing you will be a grandfather someday and understand the pleasure they give me and putting them as my avitar is just enjoying them even more.

There are many many posters that do the same with their kids and grandkids.

You don't know me at all. I certainly can be a jerk on this message board. You have proven to be one here and off the board.

I ignored you for years. And still, you feel like you want to poke inside the cage with a sharp stick and be a . That pretty much says it all, Grampysaurus. And back to "ignore" status you go.

Reaction Score
Donny Osmond said it best.............

"And they called it, BONEYARD LOOOOVE...............":D

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I ignored you for years. And still, you feel like you want to poke inside the cage with a sharp stick and be a . That pretty much says it all, Grampysaurus. And back to "ignore" status you go.

Fine with me. Poke the cage? You sure can dish it out, but taking it? You're a baby. And saying something about my granddaughters? That is low as you can go.

Reaction Score
Did not age well. Anyone see her commercial? She looks like the protypical once cute, now a big hairy tabby. Back in the day it was hard to see how she could be to blame or culpable in Nomar's increased moodiness, but her inner Yoko is clearly out on the surface now.

http://www.thejanedough.com/mia-hamm-lindsey-vonn-kohls/[/quote]

When was she cute? Never understood why people thought that. She always looked like a dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom