MHver3 | The Boneyard

MHver3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I checked out MHver3 tweet page. I think he's got reliable information most of the time. I think the info of 7 Catholics dissolving the league is true. I can see the ESPN telling ACC it's time to expand. I think ACC is basically turning into the old BE. So I see us in the ACC by 2015. I just can't believe UCONN keeps getting passed up especially when we have a SNY deal. I can see Delaney taking uva and UConn to shore up the east coast for the big ten.

Reaction Score
i feel like i just stumbled into a room and listened in on a psychic reading the creases on warde manuel's big old palm.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
if wyoming doesn't get a pac12 invite within the next 2 weeks, i'm going to have a cow

Reaction Score
Mhver3 just regurgitates stuff he hears from around the media and the internet. People on this very board including myself have posted false satirical information that was interpreted by other people including MHVer3 as "real".

One example would have been the totally false satirical thread on this board entitled something like "Something is happening, this time it's real". It spawned at least three other threads that I was aware of on the Syracusefan.com board and the Rutgers rivals site. Rondogg on this very site, was so clueless that he called me "the boy who cried wolf". It was too funny and sad that we can no longer tell the difference between, blatant speculation, rumor and satire.

Mhver3 and the Dude are right sometimes, sort of like how a broken clock can be right sometimes.

Reaction Score
His latest tweet...

@MHver3: Uconn has told espn it will vote to dissolve league if espn will help them get in the ACC

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
MHver3 gets parts of some of his rumors correct. For what that's worth. Mostly he just throws stuff out there. He got curb stomped yesterday on twitter when he tweeted that U of Florida had told FSU that Florida would not be able to play FSU in the future if FSU stayed in the ACC. He got abused pretty much all afternoon for that nonsense.

Reaction Score
MHver3 gets parts of some of his rumors correct. For what that's worth. Mostly he just throws stuff out there. He got curb stomped yesterday on twitter when he tweeted that U of Florida had told FSU that Florida would not be able to play FSU in the future if FSU stayed in the ACC. He got abused pretty much all afternoon for that nonsense.

Mostly? More like every time. Come on, you are smarter than that. These guys just tweet what they think might happen through the eyes of angry WVU fans.

He's correct because he guesses correctly. He has no real insight.

What concerns me is that some people here hang on their every word as if they are Oracles or something.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Mhver3 just regurgitates stuff he hears from around the media and the internet. People on this very board including myself have posted false satirical information that was interpreted by other people including MHVer3 as "real".

One example would have been the totally false satirical thread on this board entitled something like "Something is happening, this time it's real". It spawned at least three other threads that I was aware of on the Syracusefan.com board and the Rutgers rivals site. Rondogg on this very site, was so clueless that he called me "the boy who cried wolf". It was too funny and sad that we can no longer tell the difference between, blatant speculation, rumor and satire.

Mhver3 and the Dude are right sometimes, sort of like how a broken clock can be right sometimes.

Down the road, that will be one of the memorable threads on the boneyard. It wasn't even subtle that it was just BS fodder for rumor mill and yet it took off like wild fire. Funny stuff.

Reaction Score
MHver3 tweeted that today could be a bad day for some Big East football schools. Wow - I think he actually got one right!

Reaction Score
MHver3 tweeted that today could be a bad day for some Big East football schools. Wow - I think he actually got one right!

Let me know when there is a good day for some Big East football schools.

Reaction Score
Mostly? More like every time. Come on, you are smarter than that. These guys just tweet what they think might happen through the eyes of angry WVU fans.

He's correct because he guesses correctly. He has no real insight.

What concerns me is that some people here hang on their every word as if they are Oracles or something.
I think the guys know they have certain fans living on every word. So they give them little drips of information. It's as addicting to them as it is to those that are hanging on every word.
not one of them called the MD or Rutgers move until it was common knowledge.

Reaction Score
He must know that we are on the edge cuznow he says that all of the remaining BE football schools are shopping thmselves to the MWC and CUSA. He leaves Uconn out of that and says "I am pretty sure Uconn has an ACC invite coming."

Reaction Score
He must know that we are on the edge cuznow he says that all of the remaining BE football schools are shopping thmselves to the MWC and CUSA. He leaves Uconn out of that and says "I am pretty sure Uconn has an ACC invite coming."

Ridiculous. These schools don't have to shop themselves around.

Reaction Score
Let's hope, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now.....

Reaction Score
Aresoco left us out and how'd that work out... we're going to the Patriot league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom